SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Baz said:

As long as mutual consent doesn't mean, paid up by the club.

Yeah, I'm guessing it probably does.

Good riddance but yet more money (that we don't have) wasted.

Hopefully they've got him to agree to as little as possible and with him desperate to leave and desperate for money to pay his fines the ball was in our court i'd say.

Sickening all the same, good riddance Scotes !

1 minute ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Was that part of the hold up in Samuel signing? 

Might be but one or two journos have said the hold up is not Rovers or Venky related so he could be waiting to see if a champ club who's interested can match the wages or maybe he's owed a pay off from Reading.

Even Nixon didn't blame Vs for this one.

Just now, tomphil said:

Might be but one or two journos have said the hold up is not Rovers or Venky related so he could be waiting to see if a champ club who's interested can match the wages or maybe he's owed a pay off from Reading.

Even Nixon didn't blame Vs for this one.

Well if that's the case I would move On from him and look elsewhere. Somebody that wants to wear the shirt. 

15 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Would have been perfect. Let's go get Samuel and Derbyshire

I'd be absolutely buzzing if we could get Derbyshire back. Blue and white through and through is that lad. 

Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Perhaps the lad wants the move to Rovers but his old agent was touting him elsewhere for the money? 

Surely the apt rumour is you can't sign for us unless you sign up for the shadow agency :) 

3 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Perhaps the lad wants the move to Rovers but his old agent was touting him elsewhere for the money? 

Possibly.

Worrying though when a player is changing agent at the time his move is held up, that there is some influence by the club on whom his agent is. Seen a few clubs accused of this before.

Archived