BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Song To Walk Out Of The Tunnel

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Where have all the flowers gone' - Peter. Paul and Mary (+others) ... replace Flowers with Rovers fro example ... when will they ever learn?

Can't believe nobody has posted this though - crazy song and ideal for the crazy world at Ewood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NemkBVSnUt0

would be a god chant if not - altogether now ..

'Hold a chicken in the air
Stick a deckchair up your nose ... '

When routine bites hard
And ambitions are low
And resentment rides high
But emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads

Then love, love will tear us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again

Why is the bedroom so cold?
You've turned away on your side
Is my timing that flawed?
Our respect runs so dry
Yet there's still this appeal
That we've kept through our lives

But love, love will tear us apart again

You cry out in your sleep
All my failings exposed
And there's a taste in my mouth
As desperation takes hold
Just that something so good just can't function no more

But love, love will tear us apart again

• Moderation Lead

Not sure where to put this but whatever song they walk out to there will be one familiar face missing

https://twitter.com/lisamaky/status/756057335165050884

Job cuts?

She said she'd been discreet and hinted she might not be any more....will be interesting to see what she reveals (if anything!)

Not sure where to put this but whatever song they walk out to there will be one familiar face missing

https://twitter.com/lisamaky/status/756057335165050884

Job cuts?

The kind of thing the apologists ignore. Very sad.

Of course the fans will be blamed for any staff losses but this is a sign of the times that Venkys have brought to our club.

Was it really only 5 years ago that we had a fantastic football club? Really makes you weep.

I presume the first post by chor808 wants serious suggestions. I have enjoyed reading this thread for a change and I love Audax's Java and Yakety Sax, Lance Percival's Maharaja from Brum and Panjabi MC. Any of these would be great and appropriate.

However, Everton FC springs to mind. They have played the theme from Z cars since the 60s. They adopted it as their tune and have stuck with it even though now it sounds so tinny and old fashioned. All credit to them.

Our theme has been No Nay Never for so long. The version that that group did and was played last season is very good. I think we should adopt it and use it every season instead of chopping and changing year on year.

Serious suggestions Bazza?

Well I'd certainly insist on A Day In The Life as the penultimate song. That seems to be a no brainier to me. With the name check "4000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire".

Or was it fans? Maybe a bad idea that then! The away fans and three quarters of this messageboard would be beyond themselves with mirth.

After that I'd be looking for something more up lifting, a bit of pace to it. So with Lowe being made Captain and leading the team out next season I'd probably go with that old foot stomper, the neck snapper, Christmas family favourite; Raining Blood by Slayer. I doubt the opposition would even have the balls to contest the toss with that combination.

What do you know? this house is falling apart

What can I say? this house is falling apart

We got no money, but we got heart

We're gonna rattle this ghost town

This house is falling apart

Ok we have no heart, and we wont rattle any town, but still lol

Archived