BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gav, me old fruit bat at the time of posting there was little between us. We then had a skewed shot which fell to a very lucky Griggs. As for the second, well, Steele should have had that every time! Since then..... Meh! Blind I ain't, but I refuse to stop supporting my team. "Through thick and thin" COYB!

:tu:

Depressing to think that the only highlight of the day (touch wood) is Burnley getting beat. Burnley fans used to get by watching out for us getting beat, which wasn't such a common occurrence once upon a time. How long have we been thinking like that, now?

How times have changed. :(

At least Newcastle look to still be joining us in the exclusive nil points club, Burton (the relegation favourites) picking up their first point today and 2nd relegation favourites Barnsley beat Derby

Edit Bristol C just scored at Burton in the 96th minute

I could respond, but then you'll have achieved your objective.

Your statement of "Wigan are no better than us" illustrates your true intension was to be mischievous.

And at the time they weren't. I live a couple of thousand miles away and that's why I'm not at the game. What's your excuse? You'd rather be on here taking the p**s out of people who still support their team and moaning about what a load of old shi-ite we are than actually getting your arse to the ground and cheering your team on. If it's all getting a bit much for you , you can always naff off and "support" Manu!

Pathetic.

Indeed. Cardiff (A), Burton (H), Fulham (H), QPR (A)...

On current form we'll be lucky to get a point from those fixtures, and they aren't even that difficult.

Concede for against Norwich

Three against Wigan

Two against Cardiff

One against burton

Nil against Fulham

So maybe our first points will come against Fulham?

• Backroom

Depressing to think that the only highlight of the day (touch wood) is Burnley getting beat. Burnley fans used to get by watching out for us getting beat, which wasn't such a common occurrence once upon a time. How long have we been thinking like that, now?

How times have changed. :(

Honestly, Burnley are still a distant second thought to me. Hard to care about them when we're self-destructing and being catapulted into the abyss.

It's patently obvious that there's a lack of quality and confidence and Management leadership is absent. Only one outcome to this I'm afraid and that is relegation. By the time we are next at home we will have zero points from 3 games. Sad sad days. Well done Venkys. You have killed this Club

• Backroom

Concede for against Norwich

Three against Wigan

Two against Cardiff

One against burton

Nil against Fulham

So maybe our first points will come against Fulham?

We might just reset to four once we get down to one.

Honestly, Burnley are still a distant second thought to me. Hard to care about them when we're self-destructing and being catapulted into the abyss.

Exactly ..lets leave Buhnlee out of our threads ..we used to @#/? ourselves when they clung on to the fact Rovers got beat ..lets not go there eh .?

Out of our first 5 fixtures (not including League Cup) with Lambert and this same squad I reckon we would've won 3 and lost 2. With coyle well be lucky to draw against Burton

A draw v Burton might end up a good result :blink:

@#/? off you knob

Shows how far this forum has sunk when someone who attempts to support the team is met with that erudite response.

And in general people who support the team are derided and people who wash their hands of it and walk away are applauded.

Time to go back on bended knee to Warnock with a bunch of flowers and a reasonable budget by the looks of it.

I'd say its probably to late, plus there's clearly no kind of budget, reasonable or otherwise that could dig us out of this mess. Its league one by January.

Sounds like Duffy doesn't want to be here.

Will Coyle pick him again?

If he doesn't will we go with wasted and greer? With brown as back up?

Will Henley play again? Why hasn't hendrie started in the league yet?

It's all about how porous the defence and keeper is plus not knowing our best attack. Crazy not to pay stokes through the middle.

We're sleep walking to our doom

Shows how far this forum has sunk when someone who attempts to support the team is met with that erudite response.

And in general people who support the team are derided and people who wash their hands of it and walk away are applauded.

Probably wasn't subtle, but at least I care enough to call out someone who is clearly on the wind-up telling people to go support man utd. I stand by my comment he was behaving like a knob.

Watched the 2nd half and what struck me more than anything was, Byrne apart, how uncomfortable in possession our players are. Even with time on the ball the retention was shocking and the amount of times I saw the ball go wide to either full back only for them to turn and give it to the keeper was unbelievable.

The lack of fundamental footballing ability throughout this side is criminal.

Anyone who in the past couple of years has paid any money to watch Rovers has directly contributed to the destruction of the club. This is not an accusation, it is a clearer fact than 1+1=2. It is the only thing that keeps Venkys around.

Archived