BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Norwich City

I know it's early but we might as well get the ball rolling. Not my team but one he might just pick...

Steele

Lowe Ward Duffy Henley

Feeney Akpan Evans

Marshall

Graham Stokes

Hoping we'll catch Norwich a bit cold and they'll be thinking this is an easy one.

Rovers 1 Canaries 1

10,627 (1500+ aways)

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norwich must be one of favourites to go up. There can't be many worse than us.

3-0 to Norwich must be a minimum. With it being the first game when they take the lead our only hope is they decide to shut up shop and settle for the win. If they fancy a big win may need a Burnley hand just to count all the goals we concede.

First of the season games have a funny habit of churning out weird results .... so could be a draw or a win ...... over the course of the season though we will be pants! ..... Not enough players depth to the squad and no investment either.

I think we will go

Steele

Lowe, Ward, Duffy, Henley

Conway, Byrne, Akpan, Bennett

Marshall

Graham

Bench

Raya

Greer

Hendrie

Feeney

Evans

Stokes

Mahoney

Not a team which gets you excited and one which will have a lot of defending to do, against a cute Norwich Team

Evans and Lenihan for Byrne and Akpan and I'll go with that. Norwich would go through Byrne and Akpan like knife through butter. Girona did exactly that last Saturday.

Expect Brockhall is bouncing this week and this will roll forward to Saturday. 3-1 to Rovers with Ewood rocking to 'Owen Coyle's blue and white army'.

Just enjoyed a lovely lunch out close to Brockhall, perhaps I've had a glass too many of wine and might feel differently soon !

Easy 2-0 Norwich win , they won't get out of 2nd gear, OCM will wax lyrical of how well we competed against promotion favourites with superior budget to us blah blah blah ...

I don't think there's any 'perhaps' about it Merce lol.

I've decided to buy a ticket and come down from Glasgow for this one. I know I said I wouldn't but old habits die hard, and for me it is a chance to catch up with family and friends and Venkys aren't taking that away from me, I don't know how long I've got left (none of us do!).

Expect a fairly routine win for the Canaries, by two clear goals.

• Backroom

STEELE

LOWE DUFFY WARD HENLEY

FEENEY EVANS AKPAN BENNETT

MARSHALL

GRAHAM

I'm going for a 2 - 1 win to Rovers. Graham and Akpan with the goals.

Another season begins in earnest......I must say I am worried!

Team almost picks itself if all are fit......

Steele

Lowe, Duffy, Ward, Henley

Bennett, Evans, Lenihan, Conway

Marshall

Graham

Subs - Raya, Feeney, Byrne, Greer, Stokes, Akpan, Hendrie

Norwich will be there or there abouts you'd think with the likes of

Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Klose, Olsson, Canos, Howson, Tetty, Brady, Naismith, Jerome, Mulumbu, Murphy, Dorrans

Going to be a tough game!!!!

Unfortunately I'm out of the country so can't get a bet on. Norwich to win by 2 clear goals is an absolute steal and should be on all accas.

What country are you in and what betting site do you use? It is easy enough to get a bet on from most places and the odds on that are around 4/1 at the min.

Archived