BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Norwich City

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coyle is making Bowyer look like a tactical genius, for goodness sake.

But it's alright chief, I was told the staff really love working with Coyley and Lambert was a dour pleb, so nothing to worry about. All we need is dat enthusiasm.

It's worse how many fans get suckered into the positive rhetoric. All fart, no poop. People are warned about salesmen and con-artists, well Coyle is just a football manager version. Managed to talk his way into a good salary for a position he is unqualified to fill.

Coyle is making Bowyer look like a tactical genius, for goodness sake.

But it's alright chief, I was told the staff really love working with Coyley and Lambert was a dour pleb, so nothing to worry about. All we need is dat enthusiasm.

He is sooooooooo positive and has a smile on his face unlike that miserable Lambert. Coyle is a charlatan of the highest order and anybody who falls for his flannel needs psychiatric treatment.

• Backroom

Norwich must have started feeling sorry for us. Maybe should have started Stokes from the start, rather than trying to force Marshall into a position he's always been shocking in, eh Coyley?

• Backroom

"Maybe if all the nasty boycotters turned up and cheered on the team instead, Norwich wouldn't have scored all those goals and we'd have scored more and we'd have won! Get behind the lad's FFS!"

A fascinating start to the season, I suppose.

Archived