BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Crewe Efl

While the venkys are in town I shall not go through the turnstiles even if they paid me to. So getting in free doesn't appeal to me personally. But for those still interested in home games it's about time venkys have something back to the community. Perhaps a free ticket to the most uninspiring game is a tiny tiny tiny tiny start.

Will they though and do something for the fans NO.

Is that fair on Crewe though? Don't know the exact rules but I imagine the gate money with be split between the 2 teams in the same way it is for the FA and League cups.

Would voluntary donations raise more than selling at a fixed price of £12? Doubt it would to be honest.

Plus, is there a minimum ticket price as there is in the FA cup?

Some of the gate money also goes to the league or EFL or whatever the cup organisers are called. Crewe will also bring about a quarter of the gate probably. Just cause V's have screwed us over doesn't mean others should suffer as well because we are pulling a strop.

It might be a good time for a well organised total boycott though to just send a message across.

Either way it's sub 4k.

Archived