BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the start date not when he was first employed by the club?

More shocking is the fixed term to 30/06/2016!!

I wonder how much of his salary went to Anderson?

Additional Salary on top of a basic gets me. 1.65 million additional.

So you have 1 million basic + 1.65 additional + 200 k bonus and thats just in year one (2.85 million) for an inexperienced manager, the FA have just appointed sam on 3 million a year.

Blueboy and 47er, use this energy to support #venkysout instead of mindless bickering at 1am onot a Monday you delightful weirdos :D

Yeah! Got to say I did feel a bit emotional about all this. When I read stuff along the lines of " Where's the dossier?"(in sarcasm mode) and "they won't produce the dossier because there isn't one" and so on, it was very hard to keep quiet but it wasn't my call.

Also I copped some real flack for years for consistently sticking up for BRAG and for Glen.

However, I should take the weekend as a real win for Rovers because the more people know about the true story the more united we will be to drive these @#/?s out.

By the way, please no more "Venkys are innocent victims twaddle". They are not.

Yeah! Got to say I did feel a bit emotional about all this. When I read stuff along the lines of " Where's the dossier?"(in sarcasm mode) and "they won't produce the dossier because there isn't one" and so on, it was very hard to keep quiet but it wasn't my call.

Also I copped some real flack for years for consistently sticking up for BRAG and for Glen.

However, I should take the weekend as a real win for Rovers because the more people know about the true story the more united we will be to drive these @#/?s out.

By the way, please no more "Venkys are innocent victims twaddle". They are not.

are you sure about this 47er?

• Backroom

Maybe not in the strictest of senses, either way he will have been handsomely remunerated

His resignation was legit, but he still got another £1.2m out of the club through the courts essentially claiming Shebby made his job impossible.

The start date of it is probably the first thing that i spotted. It states the commencement date as August 2009 for his contract.

Yes this early date is very significant.

That is not the commencement date of that contract. It is the commencement date of his continuous service with the club (i.e. from when he was first employed by the club as a coach).

No comment!

Have to wait and see mate, but lets hope that with all these leaked docs, that the fans will come around and realise now is the time to unite.

Then again, ill probably be hit again with a "you dont have the right to say anything" so maybe i should also remain silent

Have to wait and see mate, but lets hope that with all these leaked docs, that the fans will come around and realise now is the time to unite.

Then again, ill probably be hit again with a "you dont have the right to say anything" so maybe i should also remain silent

You do have a right to speak out though, this is Great Britain, not some sleazy bungalow complex in the hills above Pune

You do have a right to speak out though, this is Great Britain, not some sleazy bungalow complex in the hills above Pune

He means by some fans on here. Like he's not 'Rovers enough' or something.

Speak your mind Isgak.

stop dancing around the subject and spit it out my boy ;)

yeh i know, but you know, THE FANS who think because you live overseas, you are not entitled to say anything. I mean really now, that is one thing about our fan base in recent years, who would rather have a go at fans trying their best to unite the fans, and get those who can make a difference to do what they can.

but such is the state of the club, and the way Venkys have messed it up, that its no surprise to me really.

stop dancing around the subject and spit it out my boy ;)

i just did, but i wont mention names. You know "how can you talk about boycott, when you millions of miles away" blah blah blah. @#/? it, if i could, i would have already been out tying myself to a door, and chanting Venkys out, and oh no i wont go lol

but blimey, in a time when we really need those who can do something, we still have individuals having a pop because people like myself and Stuart who live overseas, for having a say on things that affects us all. :D

Archived