BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

yeh i know, but you know, THE FANS who think because you live overseas, you are not entitled to say anything. I mean really now, that is one thing about our fan base in recent years, who would rather have a go at fans trying their best to unite the fans, and get those who can make a difference to do what they can.

but such is the state of the club, and the way Venkys have messed it up, that its no surprise to me really.

i just did, but i wont mention names. You know "how can you talk about boycott, when you millions of miles away" blah blah blah. @#/? it, if i could, i would have already been out tying myself to a door, and chanting Venkys out, and oh no i wont go lol

but blimey, in a time when we really need those who can do something, we still have individuals having a pop because people like myself and Stuart who live overseas, for having a say on things that affects us all. :D

Probably because they only believe what they see, well that has changed I would say

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has the info, but on hols I believe so may not be getting all the feeds

As I said a few mins ago in the other thread, Abbey has posted on the Real Michel Salgado Twitter account so at least he knows what's going on!

Abbey's been active on twitter and fbook all through his jollys, bet the Mrs is happy :lol: !

Iceman has always been more clued up about Rovers goings on all the way from Cape Town than some who live up the road from Ewood. He seems to live and breath the club from his exotic location :tu:

Keep up the good work.

I wonder who is running/spinning the rebuffal unit down at Bollywood Park today?

I wonder who is running/spinning the rebuffal unit down at Bollywood Park today?

Will the LET get off it's sorry arse and ask the question

Archived