BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

I am staggered that the LT haven't even mentioned that these documents are in the public domain. They don't have to go into details until they get the all clear from their legal advisors but surely a mention could be made.

This 'local' paper haven't done us fans any favours at all since the Indians rolled into town.

Local lol since venkys came along the LT has been a disgrace rover's wise

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petition signed, and forwarded to a few folks for same.

Who knows were any of this leads, but the chance to try and effect change and a feeling of hope, however small, sure feels good.

Sincere thanks to Glen and all the others who have, quite literally, put themselves in the firing line to fight the good fight.

Just spoke to my dad on the phone (ABBEY) and he says: "Venkys can @#/? off the chicken shagging @#/?"

Can we ban Abbey for another 30 days please? no need to language like that...

I stayed offline all weekend, and missed all this. Wow.

An eye opener for me since I miss out on a lot of the coverage.

A few questions.

1) what hashtag have folks settled on?

2) would passing this stuff onto American sports news outlets do any good? (Perhaps Big Brad, now that he works with FoxSoccer) Journos here might have less fear of pune or the FA, and be willing to push harder, especially in the wake if the FIFA stuff?

A few questions.

2) would passing this stuff onto American sports news outlets do any good? (Perhaps Big Brad, now that he works with FoxSoccer) Journos here might have less fear of pune or the FA, and be willing to push harder, especially in the wake if the FIFA stuff?

Any old hashtags as long as #VenkysOut is included. The key to trending is if everyone is retweeting each others tweet.

US media are nuts, they don't give a @#/? about the rules. But would they be interested?

Any old hashtags as long as #VenkysOut is included. The key to trending is if everyone is retweeting each others tweet.

US media are nuts, they don't give a @#/? about the rules. But would they be interested?

After all this Fifa stuff and Kentaro being involved they just might be interested

Just spoke to my dad on the phone (ABBEY) and he says: "Venkys can @#/? off the chicken shagging @#/?"

Your dad sounds just like Abbey :D;)

Would be longer if I'd have put it in the caps like he told me to

Does he still have a caps button? Lol

A few questions.

Archived