BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame this site isn't linked to newsnow as it used to be, this topic would be everywhere now. (Even though there's nothing really new).

It is (as far as I know), we just don't have anyone to update the news at the moment.

Since i shared the link about 40 mins ago we've had over 100+ use that link what has flashed up on my phone!

Keep at it! Keep Sharing! Keep Tweeting! https://www.change.org/p/martin-glenn-we-want-an-official-f-a-investigation-into-the-running-of-blackburn-rovers-f-c?recruiter=585923489&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

Had four sign from my share alone! If everyone did that...

Perhaps a social media friendly synopsis for people to share too if there are any wordsmiths out there who would be willing, highlighting the major points? I saw that one user had put one together on Twitter, but it wasn't very eloquent and didn't really hit all the right notes.

We're working on something. Sadly day-jobs means it wont be quick.

Let's not forget that the Rhodes money was a "Balaji project". Apparently was never part of the transfer budget that season.

We paid for him 2 mill per season in 4 instalments and that was from the Huddersfield chairman in their fans Q&A. In all likelihood it just went onto the annual accounts and Balaji did nothing but ok it. The club will have paid for it and it'll be in the debt like everything else I bet.

Up until we signed him they were over 10 mill up on transfer fees as pointed out by the presenter on that debate they had with Singh on, squirming left right and centre on Sky.

Can someone who has read and understands the documents please sum them up? I think we need a concise, to the point and easy to understand 'document highlights' kind of thing that will allow us to tell our own fans (who maybe aren't as in the loop as us), opposition fans, journos etc just what has been found out in order to spread the word and create maximum exposure. We could maybe make it into an A4 document and hand it out at home games for people that don't go on BRFCC or twitter, with an email address at the bottom to allow them to read the full documents if they want.

I apologise in advance but I feel like I am missing something here (whether that be a more damning piece of info or something, I don't know). I have read a number of documents but I haven't seen anything new or groundbreaking. I have read the Venky's letter regarding their pov regarding the agency - but doesn't that just strengthen their claim to innocence/ignorance? Wasn't this all known and reported on years ago?? Other than that, there is a prospecrive contract for Kean with some odd clauses (unsigned), one for Hendry and an outline of terms for Shebby - in terms of Kean and Shebby, although large amounts of money, probably amounted to less than the cost of a half decent manager.

From what I have been provided, for me it just cements the Venky's are naive and clueless (innocent is not a term I'd favour), don't know the slightest about running a club, have been duped and third parties (in my opinion, a collection of weasels) have profited greatly from our demise. It also appears that they woke up to the fact and showed some regret (whether in hindsight or to substantiate a possible claim) at replacing Sam with Kean.

Away from that, I have read an in depth perception of a supporter and the negative impact on their life. Criminal acts that they have been subjected to (damage and threats of violence) and other negative outcomes that may or may not have been instigated by employees of the club but most likely, as a result of them fighting for something they believe in.

Please can someone else sum up their thoughts/perception of what they have read?

We paid for him 2 mill per season in 4 instalments and that was from the Huddersfield chairman in their fans Q&A. In all likelihood it just went onto the annual accounts and Balaji did nothing but ok it. The club will have paid for it and it'll be in the debt like everything else I bet.

Up until we signed him they were over 10 mill up on transfer fees as pointed out by the presenter on that debate they had with Singh on, squirming left right and centre on Sky.

That's no doubt true about 2 mill per season, but if what I was told is to be believed it wasn't from the transfer budget. Glen M backed this up if I remember correctly (it was actually Glen M's suggestion to Shebby that we sign Rhodes). I was working with the guys who did the Rovers documentary at the time and there was information coming in all the time (sadly not included in the doc).

Shebby signed it off. Kean didn't want Rhodes, he wanted Cox and Mackie. Balaji got an extra loan from BOI, secured against his inheritance allegedly.

That's why we were never going to get any transfer funds from the Rhodes sale.

I'd also love to know where the CCTV footage of Kean went, Keangate mark II.

Pedro, at the risk of incurring the wrath of most people on here I have to agree. The initial Kean contract does make my blood boil, however following all others within a timeline it does feel as though they decided to get into bed with the wrong consultants.

the clauses in Hendry's contract are more reasonable and what you would expect from an aspiring club.

I think the clueless-ness is clearly evident, and could to some extent have been accepted by Rovers fans in time. What can't be accepted is the fact we are now being left to rot with zero investment or communication from the owners. That for me is unforgivable and proves that change is needed. There is no way to me now that this relationship could be salvaged. Obviously

That's no doubt true about 2 mill per season, but if what I was told is to be believed it wasn't from the transfer budget. Glen M backed this up if I remember correctly (it was actually Glen M's suggestion to Shebby that we sign Rhodes). I was working with the guys who did the Rovers documentary at the time and there was information coming in all the time (sadly not included in the doc).

Shebby signed it off. Kean didn't want Rhodes, he wanted Cox and Mackie. Balaji got an extra loan from BOI, secured against his inheritance allegedly.

That's why we were never going to get any transfer funds from the Rhodes sale.

Kind of backs up that it's in with the debt then if he got it okayed with the BOI. Either way it's counted in that overall total of incomings and outgoings and it paid for itself I suppose with the fee they got back.

Eh?

What's that allegedly about ?

Eh?

There was cctv footage in Manchester, of a certain someone doing something he shouldn't, allegedly. Rishi who did the doc saw it from someones phone and begged for a copy to include in the documentary, I believe J*B has seen it also. The person in possession of it wouldn't release it because his friend who shared it with him was in danger of losing his job. One of the people who run this site confirmed it exists. It's irrelevant now I suppose.

There's also an audio recording of a former official being pranked after Kean resigned, allegedly. Someone rang him up and pretended to be Kean and his response was sickening, talking to him like he was a little boy who'd hurt his knee. I'm amazed these things haven't found their way to YouTube after all these years.

I'm sure there's more stories that are out there that have been kept secret for fear of losing jobs, or reputation.

What a way to run a football club.

We need a very brave individual to set up a website with all this collected evidence. Like a mini wikileaks. Venkyleaks.

Kind of backs up that it's in with the debt then if he got it okayed with the BOI. Either way it's counted in that overall total of incomings and outgoings and it paid for itself I suppose with the fee they got back.

Yeah sure it's in with the overall outgoings but I was just highlighting that as our collective owners, there was never any intention to spend that much.

Yeah sure it's in with the overall outgoings but I was just highlighting that as our collective owners, there was never any intention to spend that much.

Ah I get where your coming from now, cheers.

Remarkably all Nixon is tweeting about is that we've supposedly made a bid for Ba which has been rejected but that Rovers will be making an improved offer. A coincidence that the first cash bid we've made for a player all summer is occurring just as fans are beginning to revolt again? I don't think so. Prepare for more links to emerge in the next few days about money being spent, bids being made, players being lined up. Deflection tactics to try and calm people down and take attention away from the bigger picture. Then Duffy and Marshall will be off. If they have made a cash bid for a CB its to replace Duffy, not Hanley. Hanley's replacement was Greer.

Remarkably all Nixon is tweeting about is that we've supposedly made a bid for Ba which has been rejected but that Rovers will be making an improved offer. A coincidence that the first cash bid we've made for a player all summer is occurring just as fans are beginning to revolt again? I don't think so. Prepare for more links to emerge in the next few days about money being spent, bids being made, players being lined up. Deflection tactics to try and calm people down and take attention away from the bigger picture. Then Duffy and Marshall will be off. If they have made a cash bid for a CB its to replace Duffy, not Hanley. Hanley's replacement was Greer.

The peasants are getting tetchy - quick dust off the war chest!

i think we need to do this media hastag on twitter everynight for the world to see untill we get the Venkys to ---- off

I will save you the wait....

Interesting Development, cant name them, met owners,frustrating, waiting response, gone elsewhere, unbelievable, fuds blocked

spot on he does not want to put his mate out of a job does he!!

Archived