BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having now sifted through all of the documents, exactly what are we going to do about this? This needs to be co-ordinate to have the most impact possible.

We need every football fan in the country to hear this story.

I am willing to co-ordinate strikes against Venkys online, be that en masse tweets to a Dropbox with the documents by to every major sports journalist in the UK.

We may be best served getting these documents to a journalist at ESPN or Fox Sports in the US. They love revealing corruption in College sports, in fact any sport, they may be willing to dig deep to expose corruption in the "Best league in the world". It was afterall the Americans who have pretty much ripped the balls from FIFA.

Mass boycott has been slowly happening over the past few years, we now need nobody in the ground for our next home game. That is going to take some organising and would need these documents to be accessed by all of our fans.

If that didn't work, could we not do something similar to the Charlton fans and interrupt a game with a mass invasion of beach balls with Venkys out or # with Venkys corruption on it?

Sorry for the disjointed post, I am quite infuriated after reading the trouble this has all caused Glen and what these shysters have done to our club.

• Backroom

I've seen the Kean and Hendry contracts, FA letter to Kentaro and Brabners letter to Kentaro. Is there any more than that?

So much more. Lots of Shebby correspondence which confirms our suspicions.

Sadly, I do not think any of these documents takes us any where - aprt from exposing them.

After all, they have been known about for years, been seen etc.

Yet no action taken.

As to court action. You first need somebody to have the funds to bankroll such legal action. Who?

Though pressure could be put upon Sky for the interview they allowed JA to do on their programme - saying he wanted to put the truth out.

As he obviously did not put the truth out.

But all that would do is give more publicity.

It is the FA who need to be forced to act.

Anybody who has been threatened should report it.

Sadly, I do not think any of these documents takes us any where - aprt from exposing them.

After all, they have been known about for years, been seen etc.

Yet no action taken.

As to court action. You first need somebody to have the funds to bankroll such legal action. Who?

Though pressure could be put upon Sky for the interview they allowed JA to do on their programme - saying he wanted to put the truth out.

As he obviously did not put the truth out.

But all that would do is give more publicity.

It is the FA who need to be forced to act.

Anybody who has been threatened should report it.

Imagine if someone at BT sports let an alternative opinion to the JA crying episode on Sky be aired, with the real reason why his some didn't get a game. By the way the same guy accused, me you and all fellow Rover fans of being racist too. Is that mass slander for starters?

Having now sifted through all of the documents, exactly what are we going to do about this? This needs to be co-ordinate to have the most impact possible.

We need every football fan in the country to hear this story.

I am willing to co-ordinate strikes against Venkys online, be that en masse tweets to a Dropbox with the documents by to every major sports journalist in the UK.

We may be best served getting these documents to a journalist at ESPN or Fox Sports in the US. They love revealing corruption in College sports, in fact any sport, they may be willing to dig deep to expose corruption in the "Best league in the world". It was afterall the Americans who have pretty much ripped the balls from FIFA.

Mass boycott has been slowly happening over the past few years, we now need nobody in the ground for our next home game. That is going to take some organising and would need these documents to be accessed by all of our fans.

If that didn't work, could we not do something similar to the Charlton fans and interrupt a game with a mass invasion of beach balls with Venkys out or # with Venkys corruption on it?

Sorry for the disjointed post, I am quite infuriated after reading the trouble this has all caused Glen and what these shysters have done to our club.

I like the idea about getting the yanks involved. If only we could prove US banks, agents and/or officials were being naughty, the FBI might get interested. Anyway, e-mail the networks over there as a different country publishing/investigating may be on safer ground legally. Also contact Scottish and Irish media for this reason.

I've not read any of the documents, but it sure sounds like hot stuff. Don't send me them otherwise I might get drunk and angry one day and flood Facebook with them!

I like the idea about getting the yanks involved. If only we could prove US banks, agents and/or officials were being naughty, the FBI might get interested. Anyway, e-mail the networks over there as a different country publishing/investigating may be on safer ground legally. Also contact Scottish and Irish media for this reason.

I've not read any of the documents, but it sure sounds like hot stuff. Don't send me them otherwise I might get drunk and angry one day and flood Facebook with them!

You mean like the hearld and daily record when they uncovered Rangers.

Archived