BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On reading all this stuff you see what a pathetic bunch of individuals we have been lumbered with over this sorry and probably fatal period in our club's history. They all put petty point scoring and personal profit above everything else, all overseen by the most incompetent bunch of wannabees in the history of football.

I really hope there is a smoking gun out there somewhere to prove some illegality and get some real repercussions for these people, don't think we've seen it so far though.

• Backroom

Wow Shebby didn't like Agnew and Shaw did he!

Anderson/Keans maggots.

Interesting comments about Gaz (allegedly) being summoned to Pune by Shagnew for support, but refusing to give them said support. Reminded me why I was so willing to back GB for a long time despite his deficiencies.

Interesting comments about Gaz (allegedly) being summoned to Pune by Shagnew for support, but refusing to give them said support. Reminded me why I was so willing to back GB for a long time despite his deficiencies.

Why did Venkys send Shebby over to weed out the "rogue agents" but then ignore him when he told them to get rid? And not just told them to get rid but produced evidence that they really shouldn't be in charge of a football club. Just bizarre.

• Backroom

Why did Venkys send Shebby over to weed out the "rogue agents" but then ignore him when he told them to get rid? And not just told them to get rid but produced evidence that they really shouldn't be in charge of a football club. Just bizarre.

Judging by the correspondence, Shebby seemed as baffled by it as us - and in the end stuck to his word when he said he wouldn't work for somebody who knowingly employs crooks and thieves. Allegedly. :)

Archived