BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

What you read about Shaw is what many others have found over the years.

There were a few very rigorously defending him and his conduct on here just after he left :rock: I imagine they may feel differently after reading these documents.

I feel bad about not wanting to shake Shebby's hand now when I met him. The guy obviously did have some principals after all.

Shaw and Agnew need to be forever remembered alongside Kean and Anderson as the rats that destroyed the Rovers we all knew and loved.

I feel bad about not wanting to shake Shebby's hand now when I met him. The guy obviously did have some principals after all.

Shaw and Agnew need to be forever remembered alongside Kean and Anderson as the rats that destroyed the Rovers we all knew and loved.

To right they are , I wonder if Coyle has heard of SEM now ?

Cos , I think he will have been made aware of certain documents coming to light ....

• Backroom

Meanwhile, Steve Kean is still lying...

http://www.britishcoachesabroad.com/new-steve-kean-interview/

Do I have any regrets about my time at Blackburn? Not one. Decisions were made above me about selling players, which made it difficult. It’s much harder to win games in the Premier League when you’ve got so many young guys, players just starting out. But it meant we gave opportunities to guys like Martin Olsson, Junior Hoilett, Grant Hanley, Jake Kean. Really, we had a great dressing room, and I can count on one hand the number of games when we were really, really poor.

I don’t feel my reputation has suffered because of Blackburn. Speak to anyone who’s ever worked with me – because the best people to ask are the players. Ask Andy Cole, Edwin van der Sar, Paul Robinson, Bradley Orr, Grant Hanley, Scott Dann, whoever. It’s the players who matter. It’s your job to make them better. They’re the ones who’ll decide whether you’re good, bad, or indifferent.

Uh huh... :wstu:

Archived