BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Backroom

My own view echos what people have said before, whatever we do next we have to try and stay classy; don't give anyone any ammo to put this back on the fans.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone yet picked up that regardless of position , division or results

Kean picked up a contractual additional.salary of £1.6 million per season?

I wonder who, apart from Kean, would benefit from such a contract. Hmmm...

Is this the number of a certain man famous for a certain interview on a certain sports news channel airing via satellites in the Sk

its my number, and i dont mind if you get all emotional and angry about what has happened at Rovers. say it like you mean it, dont hold back when you text me. :D

Fantastic to see all the fans going at this together, as others said, strike while the iron is hot. Will be hard to get ex-players to speak on social media as they'll always be cautious.

It's getting it into the media that has to be the direction.

I've only read through the snippets on here and comments on social media so far.

Would appreciate if anybody could send docs / additional docs onto robbo707@hotmail.com

Glenn, top work on all of this!

So...

With the manager having a massive conflict of interests it can't possibly be fair, or legal, for fans who have paid to watch a competitive football match.

Does it mean we're entitled to a refund for the time Steve Kean was the manager?

We were effectively sold a product which wasn't as described.

So...

With the manager having a massive conflict of interests it can't possibly be fair, or legal, for fans who have paid to watch a competitive football match.

Does it mean we're entitled to a refund for the time Steve Kean was the manager?

We were effectively sold a product which wasn't as described.

Was the Spurs match fraudulent? What effect did this match have on other teams league placements? It's a can of worms the FA will be fighting to hush up. We know from the Sheffield Utd West Ham saga that they are useless if not worse.

Was the Spurs match fraudulent? What effect did this match have on other teams league placements? It's a can of worms the FA will be fighting to hush up. We know from the Sheffield Utd West Ham saga that they are useless if not worse.

If a manager has such a huge conflict of interests I can't see how it's legal when thousands of people are paying to see a match in good faith.

Having a bonus for relegation can't be legal can it? I had a season ticket the season we went down, I feel pretty conned right now.

Now lets just remind us all of some of the topics JA brought up on Sky Sports News that time. Here is a game, can anyone identify where he maybe getting confused.

I will start it off by claiming Rochina & Formica were big successes and worthy considerably more than what the club paid for them. Or

It wasn't the intention of Venkys to change a thing. Does that not contradict the lawyers letter?

Over to you chaps, pick your best bits out. Mine is 14.20 mins in. enjoy.

Now lets just remind us all of some of the topics JA brought up on Sky Sports News that time. Here is a game, can anyone identify where he maybe getting confused.

I will start it off by claiming Rochina & Formica were big successes and worthy considerably more than what the club paid for them. Or

It wasn't the intention of Venkys to change a thing. Does that not contradict the lawyers letter?

Over to you chaps, pick your best bits out. Mine is 14.20 mins in. enjoy.

"He's a fantastic positive individual..." I think I would be if I knew I were getting paid all that cash whether I did a good job or not, with no chance of getting sacked!

Hi all, first post for about 6 years due to complete disillusionment (although I remain a ST holder), but it finally feels like a step in the right direction, albeit it the first step in a very, very long journey. I used to write a column for the LT, and had the pleasure of a club press pass and the odd one to one with John Williams back in the day. I attended the odd fans forum, as a result of the JW connection, and also was part of BRFCS etc but the past 6 years has hit me so hard it has been all I could do to keep attending matches. Posting and even reading about the club on here was genuinely causing me to descend into such a low mood I just had to stop.

Something has happened in the last 48 hours to regalvanize my spirit and it is time to get on the front foot again. I have opened dialogue with our local MP and have hit twitter hard like the rest of us. I want my club back, the one that gave me 24/7 passion not just a reluctant match day experience.

I have the 5 documents including the contracts etc, but please can someone PM me everything else in circulation. The more I know the more I can do.

Thanks all. RTID.

has anyone managed to open the zipped file? I'm unable to view the files

What device are you trying on?

For windows 7 zip works (free) http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

For Android search the gplay store for Androzip

For ios here's a guide http://www.howtogeek.com/212703/how-to-open-zip-files-on-an-iphone-or-ipad/

For Mac Os search for Zipeg (not a regular mac user so maybe better ones out there)

Nothing wrong with the zip, I think. Want me to e-mail them unzipped?

I've pm'ed you.

Thanks for helping me out

What device are you trying on?

For windows 7 zip works (free) http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

For Android search the gplay store for Androzip

For ios here's a guide http://www.howtogeek.com/212703/how-to-open-zip-files-on-an-iphone-or-ipad/

For Mac Os search for Zipeg (not a regular mac user so maybe better ones out there)

Nexus 6

I've installed Androzip but it doesn't work (or probably just me 😕)

Archived