BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Yep, agreed Yoda but I'm guessing that's not written into their contract either. I'm asking as I don't know the ins and outs of a managers contract.

The Journo who looked into it (Heidi ??) also found no illegal activity.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally they get sacked when relegated

That depends who the owners are and of course who has a stake in the club.

Yep, agreed Yoda but I'm guessing that's not written into their contract either. I'm asking as I don't know the ins and outs of a managers contract.

It isn't illegal to get a bonus for failing, just very strange.

Philip green hasn't done anything illegal apparently

You had venkys back back in the k@@n era as well.

What? Are you rewriting history again Abbey??

Actually go one better and find me a post where I've 'had their back'.

And as an aside I boycotted whilst you were still aimlessly throwing your money at them every other week!!

Needs you to contact them pal

How the tide turns .. I got banned off here once for posting venkysout

We did it Abbey, during all those rainy dark nights we bombarded them with #venkysout has finally paid off. Now to finish the job ;)

Whilst it's a good article I think we've only just started throwing punches, to take a boxing term.

We've been jabbing for years.

Now we're throwing punches.

The next step is them being on the ropes. Then it's KO time.

So anyway, what's the plan when they've liquidated us? Supporting eleven young lads playing on Witton Park under the name Blackburn rovers 2020 doesn't do anything for me.

What would your solution be Den ?

Two journalists, another from the times of India and one from the Sakal times have just followed me on twitter and I've been talking to both of them, both seem keen to get more info on what is happening, they say there is a lot of ambiguity in India, so we need to get the message out in India and to the Indian people, I've sent both of them the documents, good to see more Indian reporters talking an interest, about bloody time though

So anyway, what's the plan when they've liquidated us? Supporting eleven young lads playing on Witton Park under the name Blackburn rovers 2020 doesn't do anything for me.

Won't happen, we'll carry on playing at Ewood in league 2 probably, worse case under a slightly different name if things go really badly wrong.

Give me that now, I've got season ticket money at the ready.

Two journalists, another from the times of India and one from the Sakal times have just followed me on twitter and I've been talking to both of them, both seem keen to get more info on what is happening, they say there is a lot of ambiguity in India, so we need to get the message out in India and to the Indian people, I've sent both of them the documents, good to see more Indian reporters talking an interest, about bloody time though

Good work, lets get it firmly in their backyard. Did you mention the comments on the TOI article, there has been some gems (beat you to it Nicko)

Won't happen, we'll carry on playing at Ewood in league 2 probably, worse case under a slightly different name if things go really badly wrong.

Give me that now, I've got season ticket money at the ready.

I've got my season ticket money ready as well.

Wavering about going tomorrow...

But I will remain strong.

The boycott will continue.

I've got my season ticket money ready as well.

Wavering about going tomorrow...

But I will remain strong.

The boycott will continue.

I don't get back to Lancashire very often, I'm possibly back tomorrow, and my first thought was about going to the game :blush:

Archived