BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps those that are part of linkdin should check out Venks staff on there. There is one that is in something like corporate strategy, but based in California.

I'd do it but not part of that organisation.

There are many others on there working in India.

From the Venky Linkedin page

Volunteer Experience & Causes
Causes Venky's cares about:
  • Arts and Culture
  • Children
  • Civil Rights and Social Action
  • Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
  • Economic Empowerment
  • Education
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Human Rights
  • Science and Technology
  • Social Services

No mention of their baby then!

Just been reading the Rovers Trust website and the article on the shareholders meeting again. You've got to laugh at this bit which I think passed me by at the time:-

Mike Cheston did volunteer his personal target for the coming season, which is to finish higher than last seasons 15th and somewhere around the play-offs.

• Arts and Culture
  • Children
  • Economic Empowerment
  • Education
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Human Rights
  • Science and Technology
  • Social Services

I wonder if putting eloctrodes on some blokes knackers comes under 'Civil Rights and Social Action'?

• Arts and Culture
  • Children
  • Economic Empowerment
  • Education
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Human Rights
  • Science and Technology
  • Social Services

Human Rights... yes okay whatever Venkys whatever!!!

• Arts and Culture
  • Children
  • Economic Empowerment
  • Education
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Human Rights
  • Science and Technology
  • Social Services

Social Services?

• Arts and Culture
  • Children
  • Economic Empowerment
  • Education
  • Environment
  • Health
  • Human Rights
  • Science and Technology
  • Social Services

242.gif

Just been reading the Rovers Trust website and the article on the shareholders meeting again. You've got to laugh at this bit which I think passed me by at the time:-

Mike Cheston did volunteer his personal target for the coming season, which is to finish higher than last seasons 15th and somewhere around the play-offs.

So reading between the lines his battle cry to the new manager was "I'm easy, just try not to get relegated." The man just exudes leadership and ambition doesn't he.

242.gif

So reading between the lines his battle cry to the new manager was "I'm easy, just try not to get relegated." The man just exudes leadership and ambition doesn't he.

Yeah, something along the lines of "just do your best, cock"

Just a quick one.

Obviously SSN and transfer deadline will be going crazy on twitter through the course of tomorrow. Can we latch onto anything transfer related with the #VenkysOut hashtag to spread the word amongst all fans!

Would be great to Re-tweet the documents link if anyone has it periodically throughout the day to just in case other clubs fans see the hashtag and diver to our page!.

Maybe Madon can put the word out to redcafe to help too?

• Backroom

Just a quick one.

Obviously SSN and transfer deadline will be going crazy on twitter through the course of tomorrow. Can we latch onto anything transfer related with the #VenkysOut hashtag to spread the word amongst all fans!

Would be great to Re-tweet the documents link if anyone has it periodically throughout the day to just in case other clubs fans see the hashtag and diver to our page!.

Maybe Madon can put the word out to redcafe to help too?

I was only granted access to red cafes main forum for a week unfortunately. I have to keep posting in the Newbie section to be allowed on full time.

Same old same old. Cheston either can't or won't address the real issues and concerns and clearly thinks that the paying supporters are daft enough to be taken in by his comments. He's 5 years too late. If he was coming out with all this stuff in 2012 then I'm sure most of us would give him and his paymasters the benefit of the doubt, but we all know that its rubbish. We've seen and heard it all before.

Sorry Mike, but its going to take a lot more than that to sort this mess out.

Won't that be the date stamp from when the MP received it? rather than a Rovers stamp

Good point and well spotted. I acknowledge that I have made a mistake, which is what we are asking the club to do. :)

I see that Mike Cheston's letter to Kate Hollern ends with him suggesting the she forwards a letter to all her constituents and states that his response will hopefully address their concerns. I take it we are all now happy that everything is hunky dorey?

Archived