BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Away

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They lost at home 2-0 today which means we'll get stuffed which is usually the case with us even when we were good we'd go to teams out of form and get beat! Anyone travelling down there on a tuesday/Wednesday night deserves a knighthood

• Backroom

After the past couple of days, the football itself seems like a distant sideshow. I no longer care which players are picked, what happens to the manager, transfers, training methods or anything else. The rotten stench emanating from the club is too hard to ignore whether we win, lose or draw.

Not a lucky ground for us, indeed Ninian Park wasn't much better, but it seems it will be a clash of two pretty poor teams. Hoping that I see us get our first point of the season as I would be happy to come back with a point from this.

Still desperate for Venkys to stay?

I've been firmly of the opinion that results haven't really mattered for several seasons now, for me its more about when the owners leave, thats more important than anything else for Blackburn Rovers.

But when I read Parsons post above it reminds me that fans follow this club up and down the country, despite the ****s in the background, and it is still important to get results, so I really hope we get something at Cardiff, but everything points towards another defeat.

The clubs rotten to the core.

2-0 Cardiff :(

No need for that Randy...

• Moderation Lead

That's pretty poor, especially considering he's never said anything of the sort, in fact quite the opposite. Considering how many miles the man puts in following Rovers, he deserves a lot more respect than that.

That's pretty poor, especially considering he's never said anything of the sort, in fact quite the opposite. Considering how many miles the man puts in following Rovers, he deserves more respect than that.

I agree. PB has been critical of the owners on a regular basis.

Cardiff will be rubbing their hands at the prospect of our sorry bunch turning up on Wednesday.

Cardiff have played 3 games and have yet to score. Their new manager (Trollope) is already under pressure with their supporters and desperately needs a win quickly to get off the mark. What better opportunity to do that than against Rovers. Teams don't even have to break sweat at the moment to take us apart.

They are another lot with an unpopular foreign owner, dwindling home crowds and bizarre appointments/signings, albeit a few years behind us in the process and in better financial health.

We've got a track record of putting in awful performances and losing in these long midweek away games. Not enough characters or winners in the team to travel these long haul journeys and grind out the wins.

Need at least 4 points from the next two games to get the season up and running otherwise we're going to be facing a massive uphill battle before August is out. Then again, everything these owners have ever done has ensured the club is permanently fighting an uphill battle.

Archived