BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Open Floor Meeting To Unite The Fans

pk1875

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is exactly what is needed, all fans to come together, unite and form one group in opposition to the current ownership of the club. This meeting needs to be arranged carefully so it is at a time which means as many fans as possible will be able to attend.

There really needs to be a way of broadcasting this to the wider fanbase. This needs to be minuted, or recorded, or broadcast live on the club website, or on Radio Lancashire.

Limiting the information that goes into the public domain and making some topics 'off limits' will make this exercise a complete waste of time.

The details will be announced tonight or tomorrow and will take place within a week (ish)

Thanks for your efforts in pulling this together. Will there be an agenda and somebody to chair the meeting to keep order? The last thing anybody needs is some petty squabbling.

There really needs to be a way of broadcasting this to the wider fanbase. This needs to be minuted, or recorded, or broadcast live on the club website, or on Radio Lancashire.

Limiting the information that goes into the public domain and making some topics 'off limits' will make this exercise a complete waste of time.

Periscope app?

We can confirm the following details, The Open Floor Meeting will take place on

Thursday 1st September 2016

Blakeys Bar (King Georges Hall) Blackburn
Doors Open 7.00 pm for a 7.30 start.

The meeting has been facilitated and backed by
Blackburn Rovers Football Community Action Group,
Rovers Trust,
Ewood Blues,
BRFCC

amongst other supporter groups to be announced

Flipping Eck.....I can do it.

Looking to attend and travel over from Southport. I don't know anywhere in Blackburn town centre so if anyone could give me pointers of where to park etc I would be grateful

If you can be in the font car park at the Royal Oak, Riley Green (junction 3) at 18:30 I will give you a lift in.

Archived