BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Www.venkysout.com

Madon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came across this article in the Guardian from 2007. I wonder if the author would care to do a follow up but using Rovers and their relationship with Jerome Anderson?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2007/aug/21/agentandersonthemanbehind

There's another article about Anderson being slammed by the (then) new Man City chief executive, and details the money he spent/wasted along with counter comments by Anderson himself.

I always love this:

"we'll be in the top half of the table."

With the recent leaks obviously he had no intention of that.

There's another article about Anderson being slammed by the (then) new Man City chief executive, and details the money he spent/wasted along with counter comments by Anderson himself.

"we'll be in the top half of the table."

With the recent leaks obviously he had no intention of that.

He didn't say which division though.

Kean: "The system was fine."

That man had some brass neck.

It was a perfect system for a team who wanted to lose. The job was almost complete after that one, as the planned relegation was one game away.

• Backroom

Good idea is the website.

Possible to have a shop on it? Could sell branded #venkysout products like scalves, cups etc

Good idea but not sure how to do it, I'm quite a novice at building websites. If anybody has time to help edit it and knows what they're doing feel free to get in touch.

• Backroom

It was a perfect system for a team who wanted to lose. The job was almost complete after that one, as the planned relegation was one game away.

The end of the interview is amusing, though. Kean talks about getting three points at Wigan and then "charging on", then the reporter reminds him that we also need three points against a team in the Champions League final, to which he just responds "correct" looking slightly irritated.

When you read back articles on Kean it's interesting how often Coyle is mentioned - both due to us and Bolton being @#/?, and because Kean and Coyle had Anderson as an agent ("SEM who?").

On that alone, I still find it hard to accept people were/are willing to give Coyle a chance. Something about leopards and spots comes to mind.

Good idea but not sure how to do it, I'm quite a novice at building websites. If anybody has time to help edit it and knows what they're doing feel free to get in touch.

Novice myself but Glenn Pegden maybe able to help?

Be good to get some #venkysout merchandise out there. Imagine a coffee cup in your office with it on it would certainly spread the message too.

In addition #venkysout scalves we could distribute at the ground and obviously waive them in the ground for the wolves game?

Add the petition and fundraising to it? etc.

https://www.change.org/p/martin-glenn-we-want-an-official-f-a-investigation-into-the-running-of-blackburn-rovers-f-c?recruiter=585923489&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink&recuruit_context=copylink_long

• Backroom

Novice myself but Glenn Pegden maybe able to help?

Be good to get some #venkysout merchandise out there. Imagine a coffee cup in your office with it on it would certainly spread the message too.

In addition #venkysout scalves we could distribute at the ground and obviously waive them in the ground for the wolves game?

Add the petition and fundraising to it? etc.

https://www.change.org/p/martin-glenn-we-want-an-official-f-a-investigation-into-the-running-of-blackburn-rovers-f-c?recruiter=585923489&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink&recuruit_context=copylink_long

I'll get round to adding the petitions at some point tomorrow hopefully.

P.S Ewood is dead!

Madon, the website is looking good. One thing that someone in the action group maybe able to help with are some visual graphs on how turnover has decreased, debt increased, P&L position, league position base on 92 clubs.

• Backroom

The Hindi idea is good.. Presumably I can just use Google translate and copy and paste from there, although I know sometimes it doesn't read right.

If anyone can send me graphs of stats etc I will get those published on there somewhere.

Archived