BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Breakthrough In India.

Madon

I'll keep you updated. If anyone has any ideas of ways he can sensibly try to get the word out in India give me a shout.

Ask him to put Venkysout Banners all over India. Or Venkys Destroyed Blackburn Rovers posters.

2 0. Raya spilled it at his feet.

Oops wrong thread.

No its right thread, its a breakthrough for Crewe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Indian too and a Rovers fan to boot! But like I've said earlier, ppl here won't give a flying feck about Venkys, let alone Rovers. So, reaching out to news channels will not be fruitful as this is not a story that will sell. What we can probably do is carry out some sort of demonstration in Pune against Venkys. That will really hit home for them but then again this is going to be difficult to organise.

I'm Indian too and a Rovers fan to boot! But like I've said earlier, ppl here won't give a flying feck about Venkys, let alone Rovers. So, reaching out to news channels will not be fruitful as this is not a story that will sell. What we can probably do is carry out some sort of demonstration in Pune against Venkys. That will really hit home for them but then again this is going to be difficult to organise.

A few months away but India play England in a ODI cricket match in Pune on Sunday 15th January 2017. It will be televised and no doubt will be attended by the local wannabees.

The OP said this was about personal concern about the humiliation that Venkys are causing for India, not about money.

Is this not a button that could be pressed?

Very much doubt it is a wind up. I have his email address too. I've asked him to contact me via WhatsApp if he has it. (which is a .in one)

Let's hope he can help although I find it strange to go hand in glove with a United fan. It's against my principles.

My fellow Citizen John Arne Riise has also signed for an Indian Club Chennayin coached by Materazzi. Ill try to make him tweet something negative about Venkys. We should send him a Venkys Out t-shirt he can have above his head when he scores in the Indian Super League

My fellow Citizen John Arne Riise has also signed for an Indian Club Chennayin coached by Materazzi. Ill try to make him tweet something negative about Venkys. We should send him a Venkys Out t-shirt he can have above his head when he scores in the Indian Super League

Simon Garner should be wearing one

I've commented on the article. Hope plenty more do too.

Some brilliant brilliant comments on there now. Respectful but extremely damning. Especially about the British perception of Indian businesspeople if Venkys are the benchmark.

You have a temporary portal guys, use it and keep it classy.

Commenting is good, but the story is well down the list even in the ToI. We need to be sharing/retweeting the story to anyone relevant in India.

A coordinated #venkysout tweeting session including the link? Retweets included?

Where's J*B when you need him??

Archived