Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Advert In Indian Press

Madon

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

For me, I'm easy.

It has been set up as donations towards a newspaper article so I suppose if we raise enough money we will have to go with that.

If we don't then as stated on the gofundme page all donations will go towards other visual adverts in India, such as the idea above.

Done!

Thanks guys for setting this up. It feels great to have some involvement from abroad on this.

Just an FYI, for me personally, credit card is better than texting, purely because I don't have a smart phone. Hence I had to skip out on the wonderful hospice idea. This one is perfect and I hope we can meet the total necessary.

Venkys Out. We want our Rovers back!

• Backroom

Pretty sure we've already raised enough for other smaller ideas such as adverts on the carts etc, so whatever happens, we will get some sort of message onto the streets of India.

Pretty sure we've already raised enough for other smaller ideas such as adverts on the carts etc, so whatever happens, we will get some sort of message onto the streets of India.

Please, please, please keep the ball rolling. I appreciate that organising takes time and effort, and like all of us you surely have a work and home life. But this kind of initiative is beyond welcome. It's exciting and for me, fuels some uch needed positivity.

Please, please, please keep the ball rolling. I appreciate that organising takes time and effort, and like all of us you surely have a work and home life. But this kind of initiative is beyond welcome. It's exciting and for me, fuels some uch needed positivity.

Here here. Madon, Glen, Mark, Kamy and all the rest are doing a superb job.

• Backroom

I'll keep it going until the money coming in stops.

I'm waiting on sending a cheque over to East Lancashire Hospice so i've kept the '2 quid to get rid' page live until it's sorted... I'm still getting donations coming in for that!

It is brilliant how much not only Rovers fans but fans from other clubs are getting behind us.

What do you guys think about billboard advertisements along the Pune-Mumbai expressway? A lot of business folks travel along that way and would be right at Venkys' turf. Would work out cheaper than newspaper adverts and easier to setup as well.

Too easy to get a henchman to sabotage maybe ?

Hello Balaji

:tu:

Jerome Likes this! Who needs commissions when you have odds of 33/1

"Hi you've reached the answer phone of Jerome and Myles, Sorry we can't take your call bet right now but we are still discussing THAT tackle! Please leave a name and number after the beep and someone (Huber) from Crusendo Kentaro will get back to you.

I assume in Indian would be most suitable? I think Glen is in touch with somebody regarding the media side of it so maybe he will have an answer.

Hello, Rovers. I am following this thread with interest. I can help. I work for a large advertising agency with offices in India, and every major market in Asia and EMEA.. We spend tens of millions in India and across Europe. Press and Outdoor (billboards), digital, social media, for some of the world's biggest brands. I need to keep the personal and professional thing separate but will definitely be able to help with logistics in India and in the UK. So pricing, delivery, making sure it happens etc. I know people personally at Times of India for instance as we buy off them regularly. Madon can you pm me, and put me in touch with anyone who needs help on this? Please do not publish this outside of this forum I have to be discreet. My personal email is iamarover@gmail.com. Let's make a media storm, people. Globally. We need a little team and I can help sort the implementation. I have a plan for London press too.... Whoever is leading this please get in touch and I will get a couple of people in the ad industry involved. There are a couple of Roverites out there. And plenty of footy family fans willing to help. Cheers. Come The Revolution.

• Backroom

Hello, Rovers. I am following this thread with interest. I can help. I work for a large advertising agency with offices in India, and every major market in Asia and EMEA.. We spend tens of millions in India and across Europe. Press and Outdoor (billboards), digital, social media, for some of the world's biggest brands. I need to keep the personal and professional thing separate but will definitely be able to help with logistics in India and in the UK. So pricing, delivery, making sure it happens etc. I know people personally at Times of India for instance as we buy off them regularly. Madon can you pm me, and put me in touch with anyone who needs help on this? Please do not publish this outside of this forum I have to be discreet. My personal email is iamarover@gmail.com. Let's make a media storm, people. Globally. We need a little team and I can help sort the implementation. I have a plan for London press too.... Whoever is leading this please get in touch and I will get a couple of people in the ad industry involved. There are a couple of Roverites out there. And plenty of footy family fans willing to help. Cheers. Come The Revolution.

I've emailed you. Many thanks for your offer of help.

this post proves the point of the need for a private area.

Well, as this is a public forum that can be read by anyone, anywhere, the post from iamarover is a bit like telling the enemy that you have a crack sniper in your team, but then giving them a clue where to look for him / her..

Venkys OUT!

Firstly, I was speaking to abbey but I appreciate the reply! I'm still waiting for him to explain his "ra ra rovers" post from yesterday but since you made an effort to I'll reply to you!

There's nothing illegal in us taking out adverts abroad. If it's public, more will see it, more will understand why and essentially more will get involved.

Also - this "crack sniper" has no name online, only the mods can see IP - what good would it do anyone at Venky towers knowing that another fan is interested in helping out?

By all means - if people want a subsection, that's completely fair - it is a democracy after all, it's just the reasoning isn't there for me.

Archived