3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Supermarkets arent interest in USA chicken. Just like we keep telling you. But you just keep posting the same stuff week after week. 

But t isn't a problem is it? You said it was illegal and the Tories would never allow it in the country?

From that left-wing website, the Financial Times

Gove announces package to strengthen borders after Brexit

https://www.ft.com/content/3e47ef0f-a33c-4c82-a956-a338d37cfc9

Gove talks about a "world-=beating border"......what? Why can't we just have a regular border, or preferably no border at all, like we had until this year? And is the border as brilliant as the "world-bearting app" (which never worked) that was going to "send coronovirus packing"? What parallel world do these elite public schoolboy inhabit?

Then there's Gove's "seize the opportunities” of Brexit.  What, precisely, are those opportunities?  And how do they compare with the costs, including today’s £705m for new customs checks and bureaucracy at the border?  What do these (repetition alert) sunny uplands look like? Not one Brexiteer can supply the answer.

On the other hand is it just of case thank goodness we are getting rid of all that Brussels red tape, so we can have "world beating" British red tape?

That's two weeks of EU contributions that could have gone to the NHS that are now going to the border. 

5 hours ago, RoverDom said:

That's two weeks of EU contributions that could have gone to the NHS that are now going to the border. 

for checks and tariffs the Tories told us would never be necessary.

No deal Brexit coming from the same people who gave you Herd Immunity.

20 minutes ago, jodrell said:

The European Union has launched its “shock and awe” campaign ahead of Michael Gove’s planned Sunday tour of the UK to “sell” Brexit preparedness.

https://www.globalcoldchainnews.com/eu-launches-brexit-shock-and-awe-campaign/

Bloody hell, are we at war with these boys? Shock and awe 😂

As a remainer I can't wait for this to be dealt with. Both sides are showing themselves to have nasty streaks; arguing tooth and nail about who gets what whilst the everyday man is left in the middle, free to face the consequences of both sides obtuse behaviour.

The EU isn't perfect in all this, despite the blatant propaganda type articles as quoted above. In fact, campaigns like this only serve to drive me further from the EU, as it shows me they aren't bothered about protecting the integrity of Europe but about protecting the institution that is the EU. The original intention of forming the Union of nations has been warped into something totally different - something that I'm not arsed about protecting either.

Get us out and then let us see if our small World falls apart. Whilst I believe we will be poorer as a nation, I certainly don't believe we will suddenly become the pariahs of Europe where no one wants to come and work, live, see and be part of a unique culture, despite the fact that culture is becoming almost a sin to enjoy.

In 20 years time we will probably be facing a campaign to get us back into the EU, but I for one can't wait until this argument comes to an end one way or another. All it is doing is distracting us from the issues which are really important to humanity right now, and that issue isn't whether or not we will get free fucking roaming anymore. 

1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

In 20 years time we will probably be facing a campaign to get us back into the EU, but I for one can't wait until this argument comes to an end one way or another. All it is doing is distracting us from the issues which are really important to humanity right now, and that issue isn't whether or not we will get free fucking roaming anymore. 

Make that within two years.

8 minutes ago, philipl said:

image.thumb.png.1f653aeedfa65a076f81c05dda765393.png

so go on holiday in the UK and grow our economy. Instead the EU economy. 

Very simple. 

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Very simple. 

Isnt Brexit great... 

Can you imagine that on the side of the brexit bus in 2016 "Costa del sol has nothing on Morecambe Bay" dont think the leave vote would have won.

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Very simple. 

I like doing both. 

2 hours ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Highly unlikely that, the crumbling institution that is the EU will still be going by then and if it is it will be on its last legs with countries clamouring to get out.

Just now, RoverDom said:

Isnt Brexit great... 

Can you imagine that on the side of the brexit bus in 2016 "Costa del sol has nothing on Morecambe Bay" dont think the leave vote would have won.

Give me Morecambe any day.

4 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Isnt Brexit great... 

Some great places to visit in the UK. I loved my weekend in Llandudno in February. I was set to go Scarborough in 10 days time but we have rearrange for year after due to Coronavirus   

52 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Isnt Brexit great... 

Beautiful light Morecambe Bay, likened to St Ives, a mecca for great artists.

No need to travel insurance, pet insurance, visas, ESTA's and you can buy PG Tips and Bisto gravy no problem. 

Whats not to like?

Giant lorry park in Kent confirmed. Another so called project fear becoming project reality. 

To maintain any credibility we have to be shown how we’ll be better off. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ewood Ace said:

Highly unlikely that, the crumbling institution that is the EU will still be going by then and if it is it will be on its last legs with countries clamouring to get out.

Give me Morecambe any day.

Ok, you have Morecambe. Nobodies making it more difficult for you to go there. You've just made it more difficult for me to go to Spain.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Some great places to visit in the UK. I loved my weekend in Llandudno in February. I was set to go Scarborough in 10 days time but we have rearrange for year after due to Coronavirus   

Why dont you go to Lancashire and grow your local economy rather than pumping money into Wales? 

Care in the community thrown out because of brexiteers and their silly immigration system. Who’s going to do that job?

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Beautiful light Morecambe Bay, likened to St Ives, a mecca for great artists.

No need to travel insurance, pet insurance, visas, ESTA's and you can buy PG Tips and Bisto gravy no problem. 

Whats not to like?

Morecambe Bay is indeed lovely but travel insurance is just as wise for UK holidays as for overseas and you would have to pay me to use PG Tips and Bisto. And right now I don't need a visa to go to the EU.

28 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You've just made it more difficult for me to go to Spain.

No one is stopping you from going to Spain, you could travel there before we joined the Common Market and you will be able to continue to in the future. You just may have to pay a bit more insurance and may have to cue for a bit longer before you can soak up the sun. What a terrible problem to have.

42 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Why dont you go to Lancashire and grow your local economy rather than pumping money into Wales? 

I do go to places like Lancashire. 

19 minutes ago, den said:

Care in the community thrown out because of brexiteers and their silly immigration system. Who’s going to do that job?

Its a proper immigration system. Its works in Australia so why not here? 

They can still apply to come to the UK and work here but through the proper system. 

1 hour ago, den said:

Giant lorry park in Kent confirmed. Another so called project fear becoming project reality. 

To maintain any credibility we have to be shown how we’ll be better off. 

Suggest you look at Gove's comments in the House of Commons this afternoon on this matter

Just now, only2garners said:

And right now I don't need a visa to go to the EU.

And you won't after December 31st either.