BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hmrc

Iceman

Cheers. How much did we get for King? I thought Olsson was only just over a million.

No problem. Yes Olsson was around £1 million and not too sure on King to be honest. I think it was due to go to a tribunal, but the clubs agreed a fee with the need for that. It was probably another of those undisclosed deals like the ones mentioned a few days ago. ALLEGEDLY

N'Zonzi

Ah yes, I thought there was another with a sell on clause, cheers for that. I think the £40 million is going to be somewhere near accurate, which isn't bad going when the owners paid £23 Million for the club.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/13381428.Blackburn_Rovers_net_cash_windfall_after_Steven_Nzonzi_makes___7m_move_from_Stoke_City_to_Sevilla/

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All quite interesting Glenn, on a similar vein, copyright, who might own this? The poster or BRFCS Ltd and as such who is permitted to replicate postings from here elsewhere?

From the footer at the bottom of each page "All content is copyright of its respective posters". Whilst that stops us cashing in on a "best of BRFCS" book, it does in theory prevent "chrunalist" websites ripping off your posts on here .... except that in this day and age it doesn't, you'd be laughed out of court.

The presumption being made is that the player sales have all been single payments when it's quite possible we may be receiving staged payments.

They will be on some of them but still no excuse not to spend as it works both ways. If you know it's coming in you can still stage to spend it.

In recent years though I'm sure Nixon said V's were after the fees upfront or at least most of it, which set tongues wagging.

From the footer at the bottom of each page "All content is copyright of its respective posters". Whilst that stops us cashing in on a "best of BRFCS" book, it does in theory prevent "chrunalist" websites ripping off your posts on here .... except that in this day and age it doesn't, you'd be laughed out of court.

I have been thinking for a while that a "Best of BRFCS" book would be a great fundraiser.

A fly on the wall observation of supporters' gradual realisation that they were witnessing the wilful destruction of their famous football club.

Re: adsfortheblues. The post was hidden because of a threat along the lines of 'we can find you'. As the poster works in Government, he doesn't want to jeopardise his career through police involvement backfiring on him.

I'd personally suggest the info was relatively credible, as it apparently came from a source of his in Government (as opposed to a club source).

If he's keeping a low profile do you think it's wise sharing even more details about him? I really don't think your post does him any favours Mike.

If he's keeping a low profile do you think it's wise sharing even more details about him? I really don't think your post does him any favours Mike.

He asked me to put that post out.

Fair one. Just seemed odd for him to want more detail out in the public domain about his job when he's trying to keep a low profile.

I think he just wanted to clarify his source. After all, the hidden post is still available via someone else on twitter anyway.

Should you two not be talking about this in the "backroom" ?

I have been thinking for a while that a "Best of BRFCS" book would be a great fundraiser.

A fly on the wall observation of supporters' gradual realisation that they were witnessing the wilful destruction of their famous football club.

It would need a chapter on DMs as well to really capture the imagination lol. I bet you could write a horror film on them :rover:

As for Rovers what was that old film called ? 'The Third Man ?

Could be very apt ....

Archived