BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hmrc

Iceman

They'd have a job, it was by the Small Faces. 'Lazy Sunday afternoon, I've got no mind to worry, close my eyes and drift away'

Sunny Afternoon was by the Kinks.

Pedantically yours.

Ha, followed closely by:-

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze.
I got a big fat mama trying to break me.

True to form

;)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://docdro.id/vGVmFn5- hopefully this works - venkys previous tax problems, this one in the USA, moved on swiftly afterwards, look who represents them

Rothschilds represents them? Jeebus this is getting fishier than a fish who has just eaten another fish, then died and left to rot in the sun!

i dont know a great deal about the ins and outs etc etc but people that have seen my posts on this forum in recent months/years, will have read me saying about money laundering, tax evasion, 3rd party ownership!! I might still be wrong, but i have said all along that this is what has been going on and as there is nobody that can prove me wrong...i will believe that i am right. no evidence etc etc just common sense and putting the pieces together.

Didn't the trust use rothchilds to find a buyer?

So the people The Trust used to find a buyer, found a buyer in one of the company's they had represented by submitting a voluntary petition of bankruptcy.

That in itself is not surprising.

If they knew Venkys were dodgy and were pulling tax fiddles then it's negligent as they should have been acting for The Trust to find a suitable buyer.

If they knew the money for the purchase came from a Bradford Western Union account then what a bunch of keaners. Hope they get nailed at the end of this as well.

i dont know a great deal about the ins and outs etc etc but people that have seen my posts on this forum in recent months/years, will have read me saying about money laundering, tax evasion, 3rd party ownership!! I might still be wrong, but i have said all along that this is what has been going on and as there is nobody that can prove me wrong...i will believe that i am right. no evidence etc etc just common sense and putting the pieces together.

You and me both that's why I've beat the drum that the V's have been in this up to their eyeballs from the off and a far from silly ripped off rich kids that some prefer to keep believing.

Amongst other things they've been bleeding this from the first day imo and running it on debt. They are breaking the club down on purpose in order to profit from it further with others.

Con artists.

Read the Glen Mullan blog and WAR thread, specifically Philip L's comments, about the money used to buy Rovers ending up in a Rothschilds account...

Correct, who did the due diligence when those bar stewards "bought" us

Does any one know who did the due diligence for the take over ?

Rothschild along with the trustees, I think. They also conducted the due diligence for Liverpool for them two who their fans got out.

I was looking at page 5 or 6 were the 15th December 2016 is there

Think that would be the date of the judgement mate, the initial proceedings were in August of 2010

Archived