BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Elton John Concert At Ewood

I wonder if the owners can find the ground for that one?

Sniff of a celeb, Dodgy agents wouldn't keep Blingy Gangsta away.

What will be interesting is if the Queen of Pune attends and could she tolerate being upstaged by the Queen of Pop?

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

Well I'm absolutely buzzing. Sir Elton is one of my favourite artists, it falls on my birthday and the day after my wedding. I'll be rough as toast but I'll be there!

Enjoy mate, I'm going with ABBEY, a megaphone, 12 rescued battery hens and a Desai voodoo doll.

• Like 3

Is this the first time a concert has been held on the Ewood Park pitch?

On the whole I think it is a good thing. He's not my cup of tea but undoubtedly is a big name in the world that will hopefully attract a big crowd to Blackburn and help both the club and local businesses. Concerts and international matches are regularly held at rivals' grounds, it's something that has been neglected in this part of the world over the last few years. These are the sort of things that will get non-Blackburn Rovers supporting people to visit Blackburn, spend their money and use the hotels etc.

• Like 1