BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Elton John Concert At Ewood

Extortionate pricing..

Was talking to a mate who said he watched all the famous bands in the 80 and 90's at Manchester, Blackpool, Preston Lancaster and Blackburn. He was on a factory wage and could afford to go every week. Stadium tours have ruined love music.

• Like 1

Extortionate pricing..

Well extortionate yes but pretty much what I would expect. We chatted amongst 9 of us who often do concerts, theatre, film together and decided against going - none of us are fans really but as it's so close was worh considering. It will be a great night for those who do go.

Jools Holland is playing KGH July 2017 and some of our group are going. I was interested till I discovered it was £42. That did surprise me £25 I would have gone but £42? Nope.

It simply depends on taste. I've often paid £60-90 to see Springsteen without even thinking of it. When he announces the final E Street tour 4 of our group are already decided we will go wherever in the world to see it. He won't be coming back to Manchester.

Edited by Paul

His voice isn't what it was imo.

Was dragged to see him in Manchester by an ex a few times about ten years ago and although not really a fan I thought he was really good. Voice was noticeable even then but for a live artist he still sounded ok although it was in Manchester Arena or whatever it was called at the time. Not sure how he'll come across in an open stadium.

Edited by tomphil

Someone said Iron Maiden are touring UK next year so sack Elton off and give him an NDA.

Elton out, Maiden in !!!

ELTON OUT, MAIDEN IN

#ELTONOUT

#MAIDENIN

#ASKEDDY

Edited by AndyW
  • Like 1