BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Elton John Concert At Ewood

I went to see Elton John  at Leigh Sports Arena a couple of years ago and despite his age he was absolutely brilliant catering for all age groups with his song book.

I believe that stadiums are far better than the arenas so if your pondering to go then do it, you wont be disappointed.

As for those wondering how much the V's will make, get over it, its about musical entertainment NOT football.

Seen him twice when dragged there by an ex GF and despite him not being my cup of tea I was surprised how good he was. Played about 2 hours almost non stop which was impressive and he nailed most songs. It was a while ago so I don't know how he sounds these days but would agree a stadium is better than an arena for his type of stuff.

One of the last of the true entertainers who tries his best to give the moneys worth i'd say.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, J*B said:

Glenn has the option to upload images direct into replies from your phone been taken away perminantly? It was very useful. 

It was a massive improvement. Has editing posts also been changed?

Just now, Glenn said:

Yep, you can now only edit them for a few minutes after posting (so you have chance to go back and correct mistakes).

Can we not have the direct upload option back? It's painstaking trying to upload an image from mobile. 

Just now, Glenn said:

Yeah, if I turned that off, it wasn't intentional. I just can't work out which of the many options I tweaked that may have caused it :D 

Cue '404 not found' sometime in the next 12 hours. 

• 4 weeks later...