BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Glen Mullan's Blogs

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made it clear I'm not a writer , I have a power 15 minutes when I write and submit straight to print without proof reading or reading through it.

It's more about me tbf Glen. I am that annoying Facebook friend who spots typos. It was my job for 10 years so I suppose it's a little bit embedded in me still.

Yeah, JBizz would have handled it all differently! He wouldn't have worried about being sued!

Makes you laugh! Still think Glen is a conspiracy theorist Bizz? Venkys just innocent dupes?

I don't think this world is ready for my opinion pal.

Poor little dumb ripped off Indians eh......

ZZZZZZ

My overview would still remain the same until I'm presented with evidence.

Badly worded ramblings don't count as evidence. As I've told Glen before, I have a lot of respect for him and the time he put into helping this club but the longer these blogs go on - the more damage he is doing to his own credibility.

That's my opinion - no wind up from anyone, like MCMCs last night will get under my skin :)

If there are documents to support Glens claims then I can't understand why the media haven't run a story. I think this material would be a journalist's wet dream particularly as we were dining at the top table when some of these shenanigans were going on. It would also discredit the horrible people involved.

Lot's of "you should have done this or that risking your time, finances and possibly more"

NO "I should have actively helped".

The people who did help and risk all Know who you are. Those who didn't help in the past, perhaps it is time to get actively involved or at least make donations to the advert appeal?

One thing I don't really get is the lack of interest from any journo, especially if there is evidence of what has been going on...

This surely would sell a few papers or generate clicks on a website...

Don't get why no one has published anything along the lines of Glen's blogs...

I don't think this world is ready for my opinion pal.

My overview would still remain the same until I'm presented with evidence.

Badly worded ramblings don't count as evidence. As I've told Glen before, I have a lot of respect for him and the time he put into helping this club but the longer these blogs go on - the more damage he is doing to his own credibility.

That's my opinion - no wind up from anyone, like MCMCs last night will get under my skin :)

"Badly worded ramblings" but you still have "a lot of respect" for Glen! I'm sure Glen is really choked by that!

There's plenty of evidence there but you are looking for incontestable proof, in reality you won't admit you got it wrong.

Im aware of interference in Bowers first spell , but after that I do not know

Made it clear I'm not a writer , I have a power 15 minutes when I write and submit straight to print without proof reading or reading through it.

I think you should proof read it as poor grammar /spelling etc can undermine the validity of what you are saying. Not saying I disbelieve you - far from it - but people do make judgements about poor spelling and the like which may mean a great message is taken less seriously. It also allows those against you to have a dig at your credibility. Just saying as it's powerful stuff and I'd love for it to have maximum impact.

Given the money and budget he had those "achievements" are laughable.

"Badly worded ramblings" but you still have "a lot of respect" for Glen! I'm sure Glen is really choked by that!

There's plenty of evidence there but you are looking for incontestable proof, in reality you won't admit you got it wrong.

Glen admitted he didn't proof read them - that's how they read to me at least.

I've no problem with admitting I am wrong but as you say - proof is necessary. If you look up, others share similar concerns.

Glen admitted he didn't proof read them - that's how they read to me at least.

I've no problem with admitting I am wrong but as you say - proof is necessary. If you look up, others share similar concerns.

Im not stupid enough to risk my business , home and assets by writing complete lies and bunkum. Come on give me some credit, I have nothing to gain by writing these memoirs, it would be much easier just to remain silent and live happily ever after.

Its good there is a mixed reaction, debate , this is what gets people thinking.

If anyone would like to copy and paste the blog articles , proof read them, tidy them up and email them back to me? Then feel free , I will gladly amend them

Already answered this question Stuart

And this is why you are so irritating. You keep referring to a post you made last Thursday, but you did not have this info from Glen's blog then.

You seem to have been highly impressed by it since you are urging Glen to keep writing it and you ask him questions about it, but you have no intention of allowing it to affect you in any way. Decidedly odd.

Glen do you know how many hits you are getting on the blogs?

Madon

Venkysout.com needs updating, only goes up to 7

This is a good portal to read the series.

How many hits is the site getting?

Just thinking if this can be published to a wider audience of football fans. The same people who read the back pages, listen to 606, watch SSN, who will all be concerned if betting controls our beloved game.

Imagine if in 10 years we discover Leicester won the title due to betting / fixing....

We all must know fans of other clubs

How about getting it linked onto other club's message boards?

Even if they hate rovers, football fans will read out of curiosity, will be shocked and start to think about their own clubs...

Stan Collymore

Robbie Savage

Indian press

Im not stupid enough to risk my business , home and assets by writing complete lies and bunkum. Come on give me some credit, I have nothing to gain by writing these memoirs, it would be much easier just to remain silent and live happily ever after.

If anyone would like to copy and paste the blog articles , proof read them, tidy them up and email them back to me? Then feel free , I will gladly amend them

JBizz wants receipts for everything so I wouldn't worry. He expects Big Barry or Tantric to ring him up and say yes sorry fella the stories are all true we've had a right good do out of little old Rovers and a right laugh at you mugs supporting them.

He'd still ask for details to be signed and faxed across on SEM & Venkys headed paper :lol:

I do enough work in a week so no thanks haha. I gave you credit pal - as I've said before. We've disagreed on much in the past but that doesn't mean I've no respect for what you've put in!

You have lots to gain by writing these memoirs - more newspaper stories (if supplying evidence), more support from the fans, more people behind your cause but you also (IMO) have much to lose; if you are not presenting them better and actually having some level of backup for the explosive things you are disclosing.

I'm past caring about the comments of many here Glen, and I'm sure you appreciate the honesty as opposed to some sheep like pat on the back.

I do enough work in a week so no thanks haha. I gave you credit pal - as I've said before. We've disagreed on much in the past but that doesn't mean I've no respect for what you've put in!

You have lots to gain by writing these memoirs - more newspaper stories (if supplying evidence), more support from the fans, more people behind your cause but you also (IMO) have much to lose; if you are not presenting them better and actually having some level of backup for the explosive things you are disclosing.

I'm past caring about the comments of many here Glen, and I'm sure you appreciate the honesty as opposed to some sheep like pat on the back.

What is it you are after with regards Rovers and moving forward?

It has been stated by Glen that he is not afraid to write these blogs, as he is stating the truth and has evidence to back it up. I know having discussed it with him, that he is highly suspicious of the bonus in the Kean contract and if evidence can be found, that would almost certainly be very explosive. At the minute you have to question why would a bonus of over £ 1million pounds be paid on top of his basic salary, irrespective of where we finished in the league, including a relegation place? It seems to point to one thing and is probably the reason why there is no mention of a trigger to this bonus being paid.

Archived