BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Glen Mullan's Blogs

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe GB was ever in on it but was he over ruled a time or two and told to play/accommodate certain players ? I bet....

Mind you I think he was confused enough about what to do at times so maybe saw it as help !

Been too much stink around all this from the off for those lot not to be in it up to their necks. You'd think the amount it costs them would outweigh any betting receipts or whatever but all the costs are on the club/debt aren't they. I've been convinced from the off that all that will be stacked in a way that they can escape relatively financially ok. That'll come out one day.

About time someone whose been employed by them spilled the beans finally then the rest can sing like canaries.

just read it for the second time and its is believeable that Balaji was picking the team, just shows what a puppet that's person was to put up with it.

Glen, just 1 question, did Balaji interfered with team selections with any other managers like Berg, Appleton, Bowyer, Lambert or Coyle?

just read it for the second time and its is believeable that Balaji was picking the team, just shows what a puppet that's person was to put up with it.

Glen, just 1 question, did Balaji interfered with team selections with any other managers like Berg, Appleton, Bowyer, Lambert or Coyle?

Im aware of interference in Bowers first spell , but after that I do not know

I'm finding them fascinating for all sorts of reasons but the grammar police in me keeps kicking in.....I was, we were :)

It's certainly explaining a lot of the things that were going on.

Made it clear I'm not a writer , I have a power 15 minutes when I write and submit straight to print without proof reading or reading through it.

Im aware of interference in Bowers first spell , but after that I do not know

thanks for the reply, so that's was during Bowyer's 4 games as caretaker spell?

so when Berg was appointed manager then the interfered ended. I cant see Lambert or Bowyer putting up with any interfere from Balaji.

Now will you help the protest movement chaddy? :brfc:

Why didn't any of this come out at the time when it could've nailed the people involved before they'd moved on?

Unless I'm missing something Kean, Agnew, Anderson and Singh all left the building .

How do you get the truth if you spout it at first base?

thanks for the reply, so that's was during Bowyer's 4 games as caretaker spell?

so when Berg was appointed manager then the interfered ended. I cant see Lambert or Bowyer putting up with any interfere from Balaji.

There was interference throughout the time Singh was at Rovers, after he left I cannot be sure what has happened regarding team selection

Unless I'm missing something Kean, Agnew, Anderson and Singh all left the building .

How do you get the truth if you spout it at first base?

No you aren't missing anything, they've all left and nothing has been done. When they where here to answer questions this (if true) should've been out with evidence.

No you aren't missing anything, they've all left and nothing has been done. When they where here to answer questions this (if true) should've been out with evidence.

And I suppose you'd have stood up and told the world.

Think you need to read the whole blog and let me actually complete it.

The press , the authorities had all this information and chose to bury it. Anyone of us could have spent 5 years trying to get the truth including you, I'm simply sharing my findings and I'm sure at some point others will share theirs.

What does it have to do with me? End of the day I asked a question and the answer didn't allay previous doubts with these blogs. I can't be bothered getting into an argument - I should've just PMed Glen like before.

Yeah, JBizz would have handled it all differently! He wouldn't have worried about being sued!

Makes you laugh! Still think Glen is a conspiracy theorist Bizz? Venkys just innocent dupes?

Poor little dumb ripped off Indians eh......

ZZZZZZ

Archived