BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protesters Meet-Up Before Wolves

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'll get myself in the Fox. Train from Cardiff at 8.40, all things considered I'll land in Blackburn at 2pm approximately.

No promises just yet, but I can pick you up if you want? Need to know who I'm getting this pint off :P

Who's this Wayne Rocket fella? All over Facebook with an aggressive attitude towards protestors.

Like you said it's amazing how some Rovers fans can get all threatening with each other but never a sign of these hard men when even small groups of away fans come and take the whizz !

Makes you think it might be fueled from inside somewhere ....

Who's this Wayne Rocket fella? All over Facebook with an aggressive attitude towards protestors.

another one of the 'protests are worthless wont change anything yet has nothing to offer as an alternative brigade', there are a few of them especially on the rovers fb group. As well as a couple who just stir things up and go on the windup, eg I want to protest but we aren't unified so cant etc. There was another fb hard man giving it the big one to Darren Roberts last night it was pathetic.

No doubt if we get beat Saturday it will be our fault for not being real fans, what if we win will we then the credit!. What really ticks me off are the support coyle support the lads brigade, who are from Lancashire never go to games and pontificate to those of us that are and do.

Like you said it's amazing how some Rovers fans can get all threatening with each other but never a sign of these hard men when even small groups of away fans come and take the whizz !

Makes you think it might be fueled from inside somewhere ....

Wayne Rocket eh, sounds scary. Didn't know 10 year olds were allowed to legally change their name.

My dad is breaking his boycott for this. He cant understand why everyone isnt meeting before 18 and after 75 mins outside the player entrance as a unit to show solidarity together... I have to agree, surely being together making your voices heard would be much better than everyone dotted around the ground waiting in the concourse? Stick together, sing loud and proud.

My dad is breaking his boycott for this. He cant understand why everyone isnt meeting before 18 and after 75 mins outside the player entrance as a unit to show solidarity together... I have to agree, surely being together making your voices heard would be much better than everyone dotted around the ground waiting in the concourse? Stick together, sing loud and proud.

Is it raining in Las Americas?

Its all well and good directing operations from your sun lounger, but leave the protesting to the ones on the ground, not the ones 2000 miles away.

:tu:

Is it raining in Las Americas?

Its all well and good directing operations from your sun lounger, but leave the protesting to the ones on the ground, not the ones 2000 miles away.

:tu:

Hahaha! You prick. I'll be in Costa Adeje I think, I believe it is raining but I've not gone yet, supposed to brighten up when I get there... Hopefully. Annoying thing is I'll be in the air whilst @#/? game is on so won't be able to keep track of whats occurring.

My dad rang me last night, he comes on here but doesn't post so said i'd do it on his behalf. He said he was looking for info of where the protest was being held but was surprised that the walk out was the whole protest.

Hahaha! You prick. I'll be in Costa Adeje I think, I believe it is raining but I've not gone yet, supposed to brighten up when I get there... Hopefully. Annoying thing is I'll be in the air whilst @#/? game is on so won't be able to keep track of whats occurring.

My dad rang me last night, he comes on here but doesn't post so said i'd do it on his behalf. He said he was looking for info of where the protest was being held but was surprised that the walk out was the whole protest.

Better check before you go :tu:

So everyone walks out and goes home ? Seems a waste of time to me.

There has been a meet arranged outside the players entrance at 4.20pm.

- I expect there to be some blockades/reroutes and ticket inspections planned going off what has happened this week and the funny goings on... so wouldn't guarantee access getting there will be freely open

Good to hear mate

- I expect there to be some blockades/reroutes and ticket inspections planned going off what has happened this week and the funny goings on... so wouldn't guarantee access getting there will be freely open

In that case... Jacks statue.

I Owe your dad a beer!

Deserved.

I Owe your dad a beer!

Deserved.

Usually goes brown cow before hand... Well he used to before rightly boycotted. He said "I'm not even bothered about the game" and "what decided it for me wasn't Venkys, I started having a go about the owners one game and someone started arguing with me, if I carry on going i'll end up in bother"... Hopefully that won't happen this Saturday.

Whatever the numbers tomorrow that take part , I just hope the Rovers Trust leadership does something it's not done in 6 years , which is take part in the protest.

Other trust from around the country lead from the front.

Be many new faces taking part in the protest but for WAR to have any respect I'd like to see all those organisations , stood as one , showing a united front

Whatever the numbers tomorrow that take part , I just hope the Rovers Trust leadership does something it's not done in 6 years , which is take part in the protest.

Other trust from around the country lead from the front.

Be many new faces taking part in the protest but for WAR to have any respect I'd like to see all those organisations , stood as one , showing a united front

If their is some sort of blockade around the players entrance, do we have a contingency plan ie, Jack Walker statue as mentioned by neal.

If so lets get it out so we don't get broken up as a group, and if that route is blocked then plan C. We don't want to leave anything to chance, especially with the wonderful people running the club now.

Archived