BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Wolves - The Game Itself Thread.

tomphil

This is the last game in the current 'next 5 match series' and as I predicted we'd get 4 points from these I'll have to go for a Wolves win.

Don't care too much either way. I'm more interested in seeing how the protest goes and also how or if SkySports will cover it.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, that's no Williams and no Hoban! Just as we seemed to have a good settled back four.

What back four can we pick? Nyambe, Lenihan, Wharton, Doyle. That would be sink or swim time and, maybe, we might just have found something better.

Oh! Forgot! Coyle has no boll**ks. OK! Lowe, Lenihan, Greer, Hendrie. Just to play safe.

Still gonna lose.

Mulgrew, if fit, will play somewhere in there. Left back I assume.

Hendrie seems to have tumbled into wonderland.

You are right there Waggy.

Tomorrow Coyle will be a target if we don't win. Looking ahead to November we can expect no points so for Coyle tomorrow is win or bust.

He's been a target for some at the last two away games, as have the players

I ask yet again the signing of Wes Brown just why, why oh why. He was signed as back up and the past few weeks we've needed that back up. Could we not have got someone else more capable to fill that role ? I think the answer is yes,

Farce.

This is the last game in the current 'next 5 match series' and as I predicted we'd get 4 points from these I'll have to go for a Wolves win.

Don't care too much either way. I'm more interested in seeing how the protest goes and also how or if SkySports will cover it.

You don't care too much either way,mental,we are all interested in how the protests go but 3 points are essential..

I've got it on good authority from a mate who knows Wharton that he's playing for the u23's because if he makes another appearance for the first team it triggers a weekly pay rise.

I'd expect to see Greer and Lenihan until January when we'll inevitably sell Marshall/Evans/someone and can then afford to increase Wharton's wage and stick him in the first team and maybe bring another CB in on loan assuming Brown doesn't miraculously get and stay fit in between...although with Pasha here Owen might beg for an extra couple of thousand a week to be able to sort Wharton's contract out ASAP and hear back in a few weeks and get it done then we can start getting him in the shop window for a couple of season's time ready to make another profit on him.

No surprise and I still think they are operating on a weekly budget and often swap and change the team just to keep the appearance bonuses fair amongst the squad. Farce of an operation.

I'm amazed more people aren't questioning the brown signing either seeing as it's gone exactly as some of us predicted. Get a wage then disappear !

As the game is on Sky in the UK I would have thought there would be a TV station in Sweden showing the game.

Does seem strange not being shown there, list of countries and stations at the bottom of this page http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1992851/blackburn-rovers-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers/

Being shown live in India, so with Venky's superb campaign of making Rovers India's team loads will be watching instead of the Liverpool game ,no doubt. Or maybe that was just another of the project partnerships LIES

• Backroom

1-1. Two poor teams, neither able to capitalise on the other's weaknesses. Post-match Coyle talks about momentum and other such nonsense that often comes out of manager's mouths when their teams draw matches they should be winning.

Does seem strange not being shown there, list of countries and stations at the bottom of this page http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1992851/blackburn-rovers-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers/

Being shown live in India, so with Venky's superb campaign of making Rovers India's team loads will be watching instead of the Liverpool game ,no doubt. Or maybe that was just another of the project partnerships LIES

That list suggests it's just the countries that the website knows about and you can ask them to list your country. Whether that means it is on on some obscure channel in Australia or Sweden I have no idea.

You mean the Blackburn Rovers Indian academy hasn't been built yet for the Indian youngsters ? Shock. maybe it was destined for land that didn't turn out to be theirs :lol:

In truth the club falling out of the Prem so it couldn't be funded probably kyboshed that along with Venkys Express UK & another Swiss factory. All probably earmarked from Prem TV money the conning barstwewards !

That list suggests it's just the countries that the website knows about and you can ask them to list your country. Whether that means it is on on some obscure channel in Australia or Sweden I have no idea.

Found it quite reliable usually has the Beinsports AU scheduled games on before the actual beinsports AU website.

Just had a search and viasat have the rights to the EFL in Sweden, and the tv listing doesn't show the Rovers game only Brighton v Norwich for today as well as the Premier League games https://www.viasat.se/tv-guide#!/channel?selected=20161029

Archived