BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] News Article -> Roque Returns "Home"

Rovers have finally announced that Roque Santa Cruz has returned to the club on a six-month loan deal from Manchester City. Talking to the press Roque said, "I feel like I am coming home. This has been the easiest decision of my career. I want to get playing and scoring goals again and this is a real chance for me to prove myself after a frustrating period. Everyone knows what Blackburn Rovers means to me."

Manager Steve Kean was also delighted to have Roque back at the club: "When he was here first time he had a fantastic time and showed his quality. I think he feels he has got a little bit of business to finish. Hopefully he will go and do that until the end of the season. He has got an infectious personality and was very popular here first time around. I'm sure he will be this time. He's coming back to a place that was special to him and I am sure he is going to deliver as good if not better."

Roque could be the first of a number of signings. Sources have revealed to BRFCS that Rovers are closing in on a further three players. Discuss

View full article

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.