BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowyer's found his level... and he's hardly pulling up trees there.

I'm surprised that someone of your football experience doesn't know it takes a long time for a manager to stamp his mark on a new club.

I'm surprised that someone of your football experience doesn't know it takes a long time for a manager to stamp his mark on a new club.

You're right, Bowyer deserves five seasons, ten transfer windows and then they might just MIGHT... narrowly miss out on the playoffs.

Keep him. For the love of god don't go doing anything crazy like sacking him. Senior, Cheston, Pasha I hope you are uncomfortable watching on from your chairs as this club is relegated again before your very eyes. You are a disgrace, an embarrassment - it's all on your watch and you don't have either the balls to sort it or the mental capacity to understand why.

Balaji, Anuradha, Venketesh... you can bury your head in the ground for only so far. There's no way out. Your backs are against the wall. It may be that you can, for now, pretend the money isn't lost. But one day the reality will surcome and you will realise you've spunked millions of pounds of your families money on @#/?, agents and Scottish fraudsters. Rot in hell.

Is there another profession in the world where you can be this @#/? and no matter what over the next two years you are gaurenteed to earn hundreds of thousands of pounds? He either continues being @#/? and gets sacked and paid off, or continues being @#/? and unsackable and is here for the duration of his contract. It's incredible. In fact it's almost in his best interests to be really @#/? and get sacked to save his reputation. The longer he is here, the less likely he is to ever get a job in football again. That's the reality of it! Totally mind boggling. Mean while Cheston, Senior and Pasha walk around the corridors of Ewood totally confused as to what the @#/? they are doing there. Imagine being that @#/?, going home at night knowing you are totally @#/? failing all around you, in every single department... and accepting the money. Who can possibly have that little self respect and morals.

I feel that this week we will see how much power Senior really has.

are you gullible or dense?

After the mess he took on there I think he done a decent job but needs to get them into Playoffs now.

why?

do you not understand whats going on there?

Pipe down, Chaddy. You bit 1st.

Abbey pointed out the state Blackpool are in. If you think they're fit for the playoffs, it's absurdity

What you going on about?

I was talking football on a football messageboard. I hope Blackpool make the playoffs.

So what your problem with that?

Oh my god we are really stuck with freaking coyle arn't we, it's happening the nightmare goes on and on. To think we are hoping Burton slip up ffs.

Colye yes coyle and we are stuck the bottom three, someone wake me up. I could vomit when I see the morons face.

"NEEDS TO GET THEM IN THE PLAY...OFFS."

You said that.

Maybe you should change your name to Crocodile Rovers... you snap a lot.

Oh my god we are really stuck with freaking coyle arn't we, it's happening the nightmare goes on and on. To think we are hoping Burton slip up ffs.

Colye yes coyle and we are stuck the bottom three, someone wake me up. I could vomit when I see the morons face.

I avoid him as best I can.

Avoid telegraph and Radio Lancashire.

It'd cause long term damage to expose myself to him (not like that).

You said that.

Bowyer does need to get them into the playoffs for his own career and I hope he does get them promotion.

Im very calm at home thanks.

You said that.

I avoid him as best I can.

Avoid telegraph and Radio Lancashire.

It'd cause long term damage to expose myself to him (not like that).

Post that in the protest ideas thread I'd try anything but it's a bit cold.

Is there another profession in the world where you can be this @#/? and no matter what over the next two years you are gaurenteed to earn hundreds of thousands of pounds? He either continues being @#/? and gets sacked and paid off, or continues being @#/? and unsackable and is here for the duration of his contract. It's incredible. In fact it's almost in his best interests to be really @#/? and get sacked to save his reputation. The longer he is here, the less likely he is to ever get a job in football again. That's the reality of it! Totally mind boggling. Mean while Cheston, Senior and Pasha walk around the corridors of Ewood totally confused as to what the @#/? they are doing there. Imagine being that @#/?, going home at night knowing you are totally @#/? failing all around you, in every single department... and accepting the money. Who can possibly have that little self respect and morals.

Know this is probably controversial these days but I don't really subscribe to the philosophy of Coyle being the biggest prat going. On a personal level he seems an ok bloke to me. He didn't stab his former boss in the back like Kean, isn't palling up with an agent to scam the club out of money like Kean and I know his interviews are somewhat delusion but again I'd say nowhere near Kean level. He's done a poor job for 30 games but I honestly think he still believes he can turn it round, granted he's on his own there but its a genuine motivation. Kean on the other hand was awful for 74 games before the fans managed to get him out, he knew he was ruining the club and didn't care as long as he got the money.

So at the end of the day Coyle is just bad at his job but I don't hate him or anything. Its like raging at a hangover, bit pointless when the only way to stop getting them is laying off the poison.

Know this is probably controversial these days but I don't really subscribe to the philosophy of Coyle being the biggest prat going. On a personal level he seems an ok bloke to me. He didn't stab his former boss in the back like Kean, isn't palling up with an agent to scam the club out of money like Kean and I know his interviews are somewhat delusion but again I'd say nowhere near Kean level. He's done a poor job for 30 games but I honestly think he still believes he can turn it round, granted he's on his own there but its a genuine motivation. Kean on the other hand was awful for 74 games before the fans managed to get him out, he knew he was ruining the club and didn't care as long as he got the money.

So at the end of the day Coyle is just bad at his job but I don't hate him or anything. Its like raging at a hangover, bit pointless when the only way to stop getting them is laying off the poison.

I agree in the sense that as a person he doesn't seem a bad bloke, is he good enough to be manager of rovers? No. But as a person I don't have a problem with him. He's just a poor excuse of a football manager who was always going to take the job, why wouldn't he? If we're stuck with him then I hope he keeps us up then leaves with a bit of dignity because staying up would be a big success with our squad this season, and only being one point off the drop zone is round about where I expected us to be this season. Do I want Coyle gone? Yes. Will the venkys get rid? No.

Archived