BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

Know this is probably controversial these days but I don't really subscribe to the philosophy of Coyle being the biggest prat going. On a personal level he seems an ok bloke to me. He didn't stab his former boss in the back like Kean, isn't palling up with an agent to scam the club out of money like Kean and I know his interviews are somewhat delusion but again I'd say nowhere near Kean level. He's done a poor job for 30 games but I honestly think he still believes he can turn it round, granted he's on his own there but its a genuine motivation. Kean on the other hand was awful for 74 games before the fans managed to get him out, he knew he was ruining the club and didn't care as long as he got the money.

So at the end of the day Coyle is just bad at his job but I don't hate him or anything. Its like raging at a hangover, bit pointless when the only way to stop getting them is laying off the poison.

Yes, apart from the very dubious way he got the job, lying about SEM, having a dig at the fans, and lying in many of his interviews (does he know contract situations or not, for example) there's no evidence of him being up to anything untoward.

Whoops forgot that there was the fact hr was nowhere near qualified for the role too.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Coyle was anywhere near a decent fella, he would reflect on his failings and resign.

In modern football especially how many managers performing badly resign? Not many at all I tell you, and why would you? Resign for no pay or get sacked and paid off? Your telling me you'd resign if you managed a football team who were shocking and you knew you weren't cut out for the job? Would you heck, you'd wait to be sacked for a pay off like 90% of us would do, especially Coyle as this is probably his last job in England.

I thought it was hilarious at the time but the way he engineered his move across to Bolton from the dark side with great help from Nixon in the media and no doubt the agency he's never heard of doesn't say to me he's one of the good guys.

He's just a slightly smaller variety of snake than coco but probably just as slippery if push comes to shove.

Another sacked, Nottingham Forest just sacked their manager.

If Rowatt does go there he'll keep them up. Leaving us Burton and Wigan to fight the relegation battle with Rotherham already down. Squeaky bum time.

In modern football especially how many managers performing badly resign? Not many at all I tell you, and why would you? Resign for no pay or get sacked and paid off? Your telling me you'd resign if you managed a football team who were shocking and you knew you weren't cut out for the job? Would you heck, you'd wait to be sacked for a pay off like 90% of us would do, especially Coyle as this is probably his last job in England.

Indeed. There's millions of people in this country doing a bad job, none of them resign for it. In some professions its also almost impossible to sack them!

Rowett not going there. was going through post takeover which broke down yesterday

Just because Nixon has said its not happening doesn't mean that it's definitely not happening you know Chaddy. If everything that guy said came true we'd currently be sat at the top of the prem having just competed in the champions league group stage. 50 million war chest 🤔🤔 And please Chaddy for future reference, never use anything Alan Nixon has said to correct me again, don't bother in future please. Nice one.

So that's;

Wolves,

Wigan,

Nottingham Forest,

Cardiff,

Derby,

Aston Villa,

Rotherham,

Birmingham,

QPR

All clubs who were above us when they changed manager bar Rotherham.

Funny how a majority seem to steam ahead under a new manager.

apart from the two below us whom both won today

Just because Nixon has said its not happening doesn't mean that it's definitely not happening you know Chaddy. If everything that guy said came true we'd currently be sat at the top of the prem having just competed in the champions league group stage. 50 million war chest 🤔🤔 And please Chaddy for future reference, never use anything Alan Nixon has said to correct me again, don't bother in future please. Nice one.

Not nixon but what the local paper has reported. Posted link earlier in the Championship thread at 20.16pm.

Here the link again

http://m.nottinghampost.com/gary-rowett-said-to-be-unwilling-to-consider-being-nottingham-forest-boss-under-fawaz-al-hasawi/story-30057532-detail/story.html#7lAIVLGIidQmv9Oc.99

There is an article on the daily mail website aswell

Venky's Out, Coyle Out. There's only one way we're headed and that's down. 75 months now and counting since the Rao's were inflicted on our club. I for one, wanted them out as soon as the Steve Kean fiasco unfolded. If anyone still thinks things are gonna get better with them in, wake up, it ain't. Direct fans action is needed more than ever. Boycott, boycott, boycott the home games. Don't give them your money. It should be financially painful and publicly embarrassing for them to run our club for the forseeable. We need to MAKE THEM sell. Coyle? I'm still incredulous. It's like a practical joke hatched at The Turf Pub.

It seems the concentration levels and fitness levels under this guy are worse than they've been for a few years. The two go hand in hand for me and whilst they seem to turn up in the odd big game or tv shop window match that's probably just adrenaline. Rest of the time it's going through the motions.

Steele a prime example of this, yes today he seemed caught out looking for the shot over the top but throwing a ball straight to one of theirs = no excuse. Hands on hips when losing or giving away a simple pass and not going after it as highlighted by the commentators time and again today = no excuse.

Do these lot just not give a fluck and fancy taking an afternoon off in games like this or are some of em on the 'throw' ?

Not nixon but what the local paper has reported. Posted link earlier in the Championship thread at 20.16pm.

Here the link again

http://m.nottinghampost.com/gary-rowett-said-to-be-unwilling-to-consider-being-nottingham-forest-boss-under-fawaz-al-hasawi/story-30057532-detail/story.html#7lAIVLGIidQmv9Oc.99

There is an article on the daily mail website aswell

So there are people willing to buy struggling championship clubs. Good to know hey

Oh my god we are really stuck with freaking coyle arn't we, it's happening the nightmare goes on and on. To think we are hoping Burton slip up ffs.

Colye yes coyle and we are stuck the bottom three, someone wake me up. I could vomit when I see the morons face.

Cheston did say he was the standout candidate. I guess what Cheston meant, was that Coyle was standout @#/? manager amongst all the Championship managers

Was just readiing about the Morecambe supporters paying their managers fine after he was sent off , fined and sent to the stands for two games.

Wonder if we have a whip round and send the cash to the FA (we know they love the cash) can they ban Keoyle and his common law Sandy from both the playground training ground and matches for x number of games to help the avoid relegation push?

Was just readiing about the Morecambe supporters paying their managers fine after he was sent off , fined and sent to the stands for two games.

Wonder if we have a whip round and send the cash to the FA (we know they love the cash) can they ban Keoyle and his common law Sandy from both the playground training ground and matches for x number of games to help the avoid relegation push?

There's footage of it somewhere as I watched it the other day. He actually had to cut the interview short as he started choking up.

Archived