BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

Just now, skous18 said:

honestly.. ive ordered two tickets for me and my gf cause she has never been to Blackburn and her father supports Unied so i thought that its a cool game for her to visit Blackbrn for the first time. so yeah I have ordered two tickets saturday(6 days ago) but the tickets have not arrieved yet. I was thinking callin the office but as soon as i saw that Coyle is still here, i could not be bothered. 

ive spent 200£ on train tickets and i dont care if i will get my tickets or not. thats says it all for me

Get things sorted and get to the game.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Gav said:

You lot need to have a word with yourselves, prosituting yourselves to Nixon for a bit on info yet hammer chaddy for posting his snippets.

You can cut the irony with a blunt knife.

Hope  the irony in this  is along the same lines Gav :rover:

Has to work both ways   as he is at it again also in  trying to call out Amarillo on who he supports   - which to turn the  cloth again is irony in itself given that Amarillo seems to understand  what is going on at the what was  formerly known at 'Rovers'  more than he does despite his apparent itk contacts

what rumours are flying around today. The way the club is at the moment it would not surprise me that Steve Kean was reappointed. I assume all the focus will be on Sunday's game now which is just keeping the big problems away. I am not going on Sunday and can't even bare to watch it on the TV to see Coyle's smug face.

• Backroom
12 hours ago, Tom said:

The point is people haven't been conversing with him he is actively seeking out criticism of Coyle 

I just noticed that he's blocked me too... haven't messaged him in a very long time, but have tweeted some #coyleout stuff recently, so yeah... he must have a lot of spare time on his hands.

He did have a little quote in the 'Great for the Fans' article in the LET.   About the players being down after Tuesday, but showed we can compete with the best vs Sheff Wed - run of games coming up - if we play like that we can win all of them and move away from the drop zone...

So, not as silent as I had hoped, but certainly quieter than usual.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Coyle was pictured at the training ground this morning on Twitter.
Nothing to see here, folks.

Indeed, the club's Twitter page has photos of the BBC's Lower League 'Clem' fawning over Coil.

OC will be giving it the plucky underdog, 'payday for the club', 'gets the lads in the shop window' routine no doubt.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Indeed, the club's Twitter page has photos of the BBC's Lower League 'Clem' fawning over Coil.

OC will be giving it the plucky underdog, 'payday for the club', 'gets the lads in the shop window' routine no doubt.

It'll be embarrassing to hear stuff like that.

We're Blackburn Rovers, up until Venky's turned up United at home was a game that not only took place season after season, but one that we barely lost as well. 

12 minutes ago, frosty said:

It'll be embarrassing to hear stuff like that.

We're Blackburn Rovers, up until Venky's turned up United at home was a game that not only took place season after season, but one that we barely lost as well. 

In the 42 game played against man U since promotion to the Premier league, Rover w=6 L=24!!

All part of the dumbing down/erasing history process. I've come to expect it from the club but local and national media lapping it up now also.

Blackburn Rovers' big day in the limelight. So lucky to be hosting Man Utd in a big pay day for the club.

Even the police are at it. Massive operation in place for a gate of up to 25,000, allow extra time for travel etc. Its only 6 years since that was our average home gate and there wasn't this big song and dance back then.

Just now, UbuRoi said:

In the 42 game played against man U since promotion to the Premier league, Rover w=6 L=24!!

Was just referring to home games, especially between promotion in 2001 and relegation in 2012. Think we only lost against them here three times during that spell (two were with Ince and Ke*n so they don't really count either :) )

5 minutes ago, Reidy You're a Star said:

We beat those @#/?s to win the league and regularly bloodied their nose in the league. Now we're just grateful to be playing them for a bit of extra cash.

THAT is Venky's legacy.

Bit of extra cash the the club will never see.  Meanwhile, Baji gets another pimped-up Rolls.  Chickens big business you know.

Back up to the top for this.

Two must win games coming up Burton and Wigan. Fail to win both and we're down imo.

Despite a spirited cup display Coyle needs to be sacked before the Burton game. Two bad results and a big gap with 13 games to go would be too much for a new man to make up  The owners and Senior should be asking how a team that can play like they did yesterday find themselves in the bottom two in the League.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Two must win games coming up Burton and Wigan. Fail to win both and we're down imo.

Despite a spirited cup display Coyle needs to be sacked before the Burton game. Two bad results and a big gap with 13 games to go would be too much for a new man to make up  The owners and Senior should be asking how a team that can play like they did yesterday find themselves in the bottom two in the League.

By design...? (Tinfoil hat firmly on but one wonders sometimes)

Just now, klc_2012 said:

By design...? (Tinfoil hat firmly on but one wonders sometimes)

Often said but there is no benefit  to anyone to us doing badly. Even if there are hangers on leeching off the Club such as agents the better we do the more money everyone makes.

31 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

NO, that is exactly the manager should be asking - of the players and of himself,  it clearly needs an external motivation to get the players to perform to the standard they are capable of.  The manager needs to ask himself why that might be, and why he is incapable of it.

Archived