BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Enders (Knob) V Mighty Rovers

tomphil

and you are speaking like a patronising arrogant pillock. Yes I didn't go to a uni ,this does not however give you the right to be a patronising turd. Who the hell do you think you are. Its a message board not an English exam . The venkygraph have mentioned fleetingly the protests ,hell they only mentioned Kean Out once.

They are the mouth piece of the slumdog dictarship.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another thread that has descended into insults

Happens on every thread as per usual. Led by the same people.

I'm here to talk Rovers and football like many other people. Insults just wreck the messageboard.

On the game, think we win 2-1 but very tight game. Emnes winner in the 93rd minute

Someone gets banned off here for suggesting a poster is glad if Rovers lose, yet Abbey can consistently pop up hurling insults and invective?

Just who is setting the parameters of civility and decency on here these days, Roy Chubby Brown and Johnny Rotten?

Never you---I hope.

The hypocrisy and pomposity of some on here is every bit as bad as the jibes and always has been.

Anyway get back having a go a the Nobbers they are supposed to be a rival. Apparently we are widely known in Preston as the 'plastics' yet they get virtually the same home turnouts as us after our 6 years of misery despite having their best season in decades then they go on about looking forwards to Weepdale being packed to the rafters for the Arsenal game !!!!

Plastics ? Hmmm......

North Enders have always had a massive chip on their shoulder when it comes to Rovers. Probably because they've been able to lord it over Blackpool for a long time but even now have next to no ammunition when it comes to Rovers.

Preston reckons itself to be the 'Capital' and 'City' of Lancashire so it probably upsets them that they're comfortably 3rd or 4th in the list when it comes to Lancashire's biggest and most successful clubs. In the Premier League era they've had to wallow in the 2nd and 3rd divisions whilst ourselves, Bolton, Wigan, Burnley and even Blackpool have all tasted the top league. No wonder they're so bitter.

Even after 6 years of relentless self-destruction and mismanagement we're still getting similar gates to them and in a similar part of the League table and that's despite them being well managed and having the best couple of seasons in recent memory.

Utter claptrap like this is what is wrong with the LT

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14949741.Sam_Gallagher__Blackburn_Rovers_are_a_match_for_anyone_in_the_Championship/?ref=mac

Anyone who pays money for that pointless rag is an idiot

You could say the same for anyone paying to watch championship football at this moment in time with the way the game is run.

See today's LT use Akpan what credibility does he have ? to comment on how impressed he his with Nyambe. Wonder if all three (journo included) are connected via the same agent or group of agencies.

Irrational and groundless insinuations that a young lad on the LT staff for 3 weeks who's fresh from the Stoke Sentinel might be in hock with dodgy agents and party to disreputable going on at Ewood are presumably fine by you though?

If you can explain what you are referring to I will happily look at it. I can't see anything of this sort - or at least nothing that says this to me

A link would be good

If you can explain what you are referring to I will happily look at it. I can't see anything of this sort - or at least nothing that says this to me

A link would be good

Here is a link to the irrational text mentioned.

Cheers

Don't really need a link it's about 5 posts further back in the thread.

Not very nice for a young lad - he looks almost too young to be working - trying to make his way in the job

Presumably you are referring to JAL's post? That's his opinion, it may not be acceptable to some and I see why, but if the mods spent there time reviewing opinion there firstly wouldn't be enough hours in the day and secondly we'd be accused of censorship.

I read plenty of posts I find offensive but none get hidden unless they are likely to cause BRFCS legal issues. That post wouldn't do so.

My bad, not sure how that happened. Heres the correct link.

Cheers.

I'm doing my best here - that's Twitter. Nothing to do with BRFCS.

I'm doing my best here - that's Twitter. Nothing to do with BRFCS.

Bloody computers - can't understand them, sorry Paul. I will try on my iPad, two seconds.

Paul, hopefully this final attempt works - link.

Sent from my iPad.

Bloody computers - can't understand them, sorry Paul. I will try on my iPad, two seconds.

Paul, hopefully this final attempt works - link.

Sent from my iPad.

Nope!!! I thought I was rubbish at this stuff!!!

I'm going home now and then out. I won't be looking here for hours.

Look this isn't the thread to debate this in. If you wish to carry on please raise it in Ask Admin and I will reply later tonight. As for your examples I suggest a large number of posts aimed at our owners qualify on that basis.

Not absolutely sure you've grasped the responsibilities of moderating a website

If someone says "I believe Mr X is a paedophile/embezzler/kiddy-fiddling football coach" that's ok because it's just "opinion" is it?

I strongly advise you to invest in a journalism/law book (McNee)

But if You're happy that that's how we as fans welcome a new lad to the job, carry on regardless

Stop feigning righteous indignation because you have an axe to grind with Abbey. It's pathetically transparent.

Archived