BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Enders (Knob) V Mighty Rovers

tomphil

Well it's that time of year we lock horns with some of Lancashire's most bitter and twisted deluded Rovers haters again.

Might as well get it started early seeing as it's a derby, ooh the excitement.

Tough game as always, if our lot show up we can get something and hopefully they'll be up for this like the Newcastle match.

Preston 2 Rovers 2

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drop the mighty bit tomphil as we're on the floor.

Always mighty when it comes to local rivals. Venkys and partners can kill the present and maybe the future but they can't take our past. History shows us to be the best club around here even pre 1995.

This game last season was a time of hopeful optimism, with Lambert, Irvine and Kelly taking charge.

Hindsight shows this was nothing more than a 'dead cat bounce' from the perspective of the club's fortunes.

Dragging myself out of the woodwork for this one. Got tickets back end of last week, they reckoned we had sold around 2.5k then. Can't imagine that Saturday's performance will put many on that figure. That said, may be a late surge as it's better than Xmas shopping!

That's sounds better, it was a North Ender feeding me the propaganda although i don't know why there'll probably not be many more than 12k in the home sections. If we take 3k that's respectable given the TV and circumstances.

Whatever anyone may think of the fan base, the club have been a class act in refunding the travelling supporters costs from the fines imposed on the players, in response to the bust up on Saturday

Yep, full marks to PNE.

On the field, they are a bit hit-or-miss.

Fully expect Saturday to be a 'miss' following their shenanigans at Sheff Wed with Coyley's lads collecting a welcome three points.

Dragging myself out of the woodwork for this one. Got tickets back end of last week, they reckoned we had sold around 2.5k then. Can't imagine that Saturday's performance will put many on that figure. That said, may be a late surge as it's better than Xmas shopping!

watching venky fc or shopping? #teamasda

I am doing the corporate with a group of Preston fans in the Invincibles lounge, The brother in law organised it so regardless of performance or result hoping for a good day out. The 5-3 win at Deepdale in 1967 was my first away game, Barrie Hole scored a couple and it was very foggy.

I am doing the corporate with a group of Preston fans in the Invincibles lounge, The brother in law organised it so regardless of performance or result hoping for a good day out. The 5-3 win at Deepdale in 1967 was my first away game, Barrie Hole scored a couple and it was very foggy.

I'm on the same, though there will be more Rovers fans than them sat at our table!

Archived