BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 40 Agents Being Investigated

Something came up on Sky news on the bottom of the screen a few days ago about 40 agents being investigated for breaking FA rules, though I am not entirely sure this hasn't been mentioned in the immediate aftermath of Big Sam being binned. It seems to be part of the Telegraph's investigation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/01/forty-two-football-agents-investigated-breaking-official-rules/

I wonder if that Barnet rat or the international man of mystery Mr. Pasha is involved................

It will all get swept under the carpet as it always does. How many people talking about corruption and the Allardyce sting now?

Big fat pay off, let the dust settle and people will forget it ever happened.

Its only when the full gaze of the media/government is on Wembley that the FA have to appear to be doing something. Nothing done about corruption until a newspaper films their manager engaging in unscrupulous talk. Nothing done about child abuse until people go to the media and police about it. So long as that spotlight isn't on them then it's business as usual.

Things like this tend to come to the surface, having been bubbling away under the surface for a while. If I was a naughty agent and knew this was coming, I would probably retire from being an agent and move into the legal game. After all there will be loads of legal people needed very soon, once this hits the fan properly. Every cloud and all that eh. ;-)

JHRover the FA are on it and taking action!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38254508

They even have a training course can we enrole our lot?

"By 30 April 2017, he is to attend and complete an FA education programme covering the duties and responsibilities of an owner and director of an English football club."

Can you imagine that course?

Have they room for 3 more on that course

i think its about time Gordon Taylor earned his 4 million pound wages and sort out the agents once and for all,Every young footballer should be represented by the P.F.A until they are 23 yrs old.The P.F.A represent players for a nominal fee if not free,get rid of the bloodsuckers.

i think its about time Gordon Taylor earned his 4 million pound wages and sort out the agents once and for all,Every young footballer should be represented by the P.F.A until they are 23 yrs old.The P.F.A represent players for a nominal fee if not free,get rid of the bloodsuckers.

That's exactly what should happen as you can bet agent interference and greed ruins it for a good few before they get going and puts other clubs off taking them and giving them a chance.

Greed over the game.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38274152

Sort of following on from the agent investigation and recent abuse scandal, ex-FA chiefs are calling for actual reform for the organisation. If it happens could eventually lead to them actually doing something about the problem of completely subpar (bordering on criminal) owners like ours...it's a long shot though, but still a slight glimmer of hope if we're still around by the time it happens!

Archived