BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

tomphil

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's gotten to the point now where we're that ridiculous on the pitch it's laughable rather than infuriating. There is absolutely no case to be made for Lowe being on the pitch let alone being captain, like many of the current squad he really is a disgrace to the shirt and if anyone thinks differently they really need to question their views on football...he made countless backpasses when attacking passes would have been easier, and once again couldn't tackle an opposition player if his life depended on it.

I've not checked the table but assume we're in the bottom 3, and can't see us getting out of it over Christmas and will probably stay there until we're relegated.

There's little point even mentioning the defence as we have the perfect player to play in Wharton but he'll get nowhere near the squad. As Brown is nowhere near fitness wise we'll either be left with the shaky and inexperienced Nyambe, or relying on Akpan or Lowe having the game of their life to help us even think about scraping a draw on Saturday.

Surely that has to extinguish and glimmer of hope even the most optimistic/deluded fans have?

Where's all that optimism generated by our 2 win streak?

6 goals conceded in last 2 games, we are clearly marooned in a little group at the bottom, fast losing contact with the mass of clubs above us and destined to go down.

Coyle's statements remind me so much of Kean's that I have lost interest and just feel like a detached observer.

A huge part of my life has disappeared.

• Backroom

Rovers to prove that anyone can beat anyone in this league.......and lose 3-1

Going to feel sick watching Duffy be dominant and score a header

Well I wasn't far off!

Shambles of a performance

Archived