BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Reading

Mercer

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wes Brown amazed me. I never thought he would last the whole game because of lack of match practice.

He seems to be better than Greer. When all are fit again I'd like to see Brown partner Hoban which would release Lenihan and Mulgrew to centre midfield.

Then we might have a chance of staying up.

And pigs might fly.......

Wes Brown amazed me. I never thought he would last the whole game because of lack of match practice.

He seems to be better than Greer. When all are fit again I'd like to see Brown partner Hoban which would release Lenihan and Mulgrew to centre midfield.

Then we might have a chance of staying up.

Would make for a better team, but the odds of Greer, Brown and Mulgrew ever being fit enough to rack up any sort of playing time between them must be astronomical.

By the way, I think I've ranted about this before, but the amount of energy spent on what the manager says in post match interviews is baffling to me. They're a meaningless farce designed to produce even more meaningless fluff, always has been and always will be. Judge Coyle on how the team is performing (which is surely bad enough), not what he's been told and trained to say to sleepwalking interviewers.

Archived