SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #findpasha

ABBEY

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Brfcrule1 said:

Absolutely right Dunnfc it quite clearly states that these supporters consultation meetings must be attended by all directors and if you remember at the last meeting the question was asked can Pasha attend the next meeting & Cheston seemed very defensive about inviting him & it seems when he said he'd ask him to attend I doubt he's even asked! & these people are fit and proper yeah right! :angry:

The FA (Martin Glenn, David Newton) were recipient of a very open and sincere letter that I administered on the 20th April. I had no acknowledgment nor reply and rather frustratingly decided to chase this up on Monday 8th May following relegation, as of yet I still have received nothing but will email every day as of Monday until I receive acknowledgment whilst a hard copy has now been issued via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed for. I will when next in the city (Soon) make my way to their Wembley offices.

During Monday I decided to forward this to the CEO of the EFL; Shaun Harvey who acknowledged after five minutes and promised to get back to me following it being reviewed, I’ve since then had a gentleman at the EFL email me to say he is reviewing this and appendices and will be in touch to which I’ve subsequently proposed a meeting over in Preston when I am back in the North West.

The basis of the letter of which contains various contentious issues examines the pre-existing relationships of Jerome, Huber, Venkys, Football Association (Individuals and Parties) Suhail and several unconnected business ventures some of the parties held pre and post takeover. Additionally various rule breeches are pointed out and examined in detail. It digresses the “Ownership” test on a comparative basis to the FCA Financial Directors test which David Newton during employment with EY will have come across and as such examines how Venky’s sailed through it due to the test being completely inapplicable to parties without pre UK business history.

Furthermore it goes into the issue of financial planning both past, now and post should a takeover arise whilst I’ve asked if Newton can comment on the loans provided by the FA institute Premier League at 9.5% before additional (2.5% libor) whether they indeed provided “value” as opposed to my accusation of financial profiteering from the unfortunate position of Blackburn, given Barclays and my associate (Corporate Financer) have provided quotes of funding at that level based at 3%.

To prepare for events I’ve also initiated a series of questions which challenge the administration ruling of the football league and seeked further clarity given we would be looking at an unusual situation with creditors as opposed to what has traditionally happened in the past with football clubs should this situation arise incase we need to take it out without a CVA.

Interestingly enough I copied the Rovers Trust new board in on the email, whilst I had been in various conversation lengths with Tracey Crouch MP since January, Graham Jones and Joe Morris prior issuing various letters and other documentation across in which I think as you’ve seen with Mr Jones later email underlying the concerns we have as worried supporters. Looking at Michael’s post from the RT and the request from John Murray to take the letter to Tracey as well it seems to be working with the RT possibly having better luck in securing time with the Sports minister as I know myself Glen and BRAG had tried with difficulty in the past, good work all round.

Lastly several high profile journalists have spoken to me this week and one in particular had received a copy from somewhere of this letter and whilst he knew allot of it already was able to piece one or two more things together for us and has now requested the FA ask questions of his own, these chaps are hugely in our corner and fighting for us too. People go on about protesting, boycotting and marching well I’ve done it all but for me I’m happiest protesting this way, will it have an impact…. Maybe, one thing is for sure it’s bringing people’s attention to things and as a professional myself won't be easy to brush off.

No great surprise that the head of integrity at the FA has chosen not to respond to this letter. I have had the good fortune of reading this and seeing the attachments and they are no doubt running for cover.

8 hours ago, JHRover said:

The next one will be interesting. Last time they had smooth talker Senior taking centre stage so people were able to focus on him. He was able to talk about his job and plans for the future to eat up valuable time. Now he's gone they're back down to Cheston.

Coar is a waste of space. He shouldn't attend any future meetings following his performance in the first one and his admission that he has no involvement in day to day club activities. Might as well have me sat on the table shrugging my shoulders. If Coar is on the top table those groups attending should ask him to leave before the meeting begins.

Cheston will be like a rabbit in the headlights. We can forget about Pasha attending so expect them either to appoint another puppet in the coming months to divert attention for a while or they'll wheel out some other unlucky club employee like Silvestre to fill the table up and satisfy the regs.

Wasnt it suggest by certain posters at the time , that Senior's  appointment took the heat off Pasha ? 

Now the heat is hopefully going to get hotter !!

Next move hopefully by the immigration authorities. ..

On 2017-5-12 at 13:22, Dunnfc said:

The FA (Martin Glenn, David Newton) were recipient of a very open and sincere letter that I administered on the 20th April. I had no acknowledgment nor reply and rather frustratingly decided to chase this up on Monday 8th May following relegation, as of yet I still have received nothing but will email every day as of Monday until I receive acknowledgment whilst a hard copy has now been issued via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed for. I will when next in the city (Soon) make my way to their Wembley offices.

During Monday I decided to forward this to the CEO of the EFL; Shaun Harvey who acknowledged after five minutes and promised to get back to me following it being reviewed, I’ve since then had a gentleman at the EFL email me to say he is reviewing this and appendices and will be in touch to which I’ve subsequently proposed a meeting over in Preston when I am back in the North West.

The basis of the letter of which contains various contentious issues examines the pre-existing relationships of Jerome, Huber, Venkys, Football Association (Individuals and Parties) Suhail and several unconnected business ventures some of the parties held pre and post takeover. Additionally various rule breeches are pointed out and examined in detail. It digresses the “Ownership” test on a comparative basis to the FCA Financial Directors test which David Newton during employment with EY will have come across and as such examines how Venky’s sailed through it due to the test being completely inapplicable to parties without pre UK business history.

Furthermore it goes into the issue of financial planning both past, now and post should a takeover arise whilst I’ve asked if Newton can comment on the loans provided by the FA institute Premier League at 9.5% before additional (2.5% libor) whether they indeed provided “value” as opposed to my accusation of financial profiteering from the unfortunate position of Blackburn, given Barclays and my associate (Corporate Financer) have provided quotes of funding at that level based at 3%.

To prepare for events I’ve also initiated a series of questions which challenge the administration ruling of the football league and seeked further clarity given we would be looking at an unusual situation with creditors as opposed to what has traditionally happened in the past with football clubs should this situation arise incase we need to take it out without a CVA.

Interestingly enough I copied the Rovers Trust new board in on the email, whilst I had been in various conversation lengths with Tracey Crouch MP since January, Graham Jones and Joe Morris prior issuing various letters and other documentation across in which I think as you’ve seen with Mr Jones later email underlying the concerns we have as worried supporters. Looking at Michael’s post from the RT and the request from John Murray to take the letter to Tracey as well it seems to be working with the RT possibly having better luck in securing time with the Sports minister as I know myself Glen and BRAG had tried with difficulty in the past, good work all round.

Lastly several high profile journalists have spoken to me this week and one in particular had received a copy from somewhere of this letter and whilst he knew allot of it already was able to piece one or two more things together for us and has now requested the FA ask questions of his own, these chaps are hugely in our corner and fighting for us too. People go on about protesting, boycotting and marching well I’ve done it all but for me I’m happiest protesting this way, will it have an impact…. Maybe, one thing is for sure it’s bringing people’s attention to things and as a professional myself won't be easy to brush off.

Dunnfc can you please do me a favour if you get a reply of Shaun Harvey can you please ask him about the email I sent to him regarding Pasha please? Thanks 

On 2017-5-12 at 11:48, gumboots said:

Theyve been lying about shadow directors since goodness only knows when. I remember 4 or 5 years ago getting messages on here about shadow directors and what FA rules said about them. That was when Karen Silk (was that her name or have i made it up) was still working here

Gumboots well remembered it was Karen Silk the finance director who worked here but that is not the worse of it I suspect Venkys have lied to many people about a whole range of things including Suhail as in a previous fans forum meeting looking at the mins it was stated Suhail had a work permit to work here so I suspect Venkys have lied to the staff at Ewood about a lot! :angry:

I have said this before, but having just read the post from Dunn FC it makes me once again proud to be a BRFC fan. With people like this fighting our cause we will prevail.

OK - Finally just had confirmation he's (David Newton) received it after having to sign for it I suspect haha! Managed to also email the whole of the fa asking them to forward it to him too! Show time he's going to read and review the stuff and come back to us.

Next up - Mahesh Gupta and Reddy Gandhi Babu (BRFC - Listed Director) - Venky's might have road blocks and bodyguards but these chaps don't and we have there contact details. In the words of Jim White on Talk @#/?

Reddy "I'm coming for you".

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 13:22, Dunnfc said:

Time to fess up DunnFC......

.....which Hero are you?

3pVEHkF.jpg

4 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Time to fess up DunnFC......

.....which Hero are you?

3pVEHkF.jpg

Haha! Just normal!

Bit of an update EFL have replied with an open email from Andrew somebody... Il post it when I get in.

David Newton in the meantime promised a reply two weeks ago this Thursday so I eagerly await his response.

in the meantime cracking on with Cheston questions for Septembers consultation meeting where the EFL may request an invite.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Haha! Just normal!

Bit of an update EFL have replied with an open email from Andrew somebody... Il post it when I get in.

David Newton in the meantime promised a reply two weeks ago this Thursday so I eagerly await his response.

in the meantime cracking on with Cheston questions for Septembers consultation meeting where the EFL may request an invite.

Were you writing to John Williams? Genuine q but I might have my wires crossed.

15 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Were you writing to John Williams? Genuine q but I might have my wires crossed.

Hi mate I've a letter prepped to email him with, same with Tom Finn whom recently I got hold of somebody with connections to him but the email address I have for John seems to be non-recipient of incoming mail so could do with a WBA email format so I can get a read receipt etc. John is about mid-way on my list to approach.

Spoken to about 8 key people over the last month or so, all of which have an intriguing point of view that they believe they know absolutely nothing what went on before and after but each person doesn't realise they provide a snippet which added with each others you get a flavour of things in totality.

I've heard from a few people now about documents in the background which are not in MSM nor been referred to so I do appeal to anyone with items to come forward in 100% discreetness so we can professionally and coherently go forward with out aims at the FA and co.

I'm keen over the next weeks to speak too certain reporters in the media an ex player and a football agent.

Abbreviated below is the jist of the EFL

In considering the areas you refer to we can advise that any matter relating to the conduct of agents should be directed to the Football Association (FA), as the body responsible for regulating the engagement of services provided by intermediaries.

In relation to Owners and Directors and ‘relevant persons’ at a football club, the information provided to the EFL by clubs in this regard is private and confidential, however you could contact Blackburn Rovers directly for clarification on their ownership structure. As per regulation 108.6 each club is required to publish the identities of the owners of their club, and Blackburn Rovers declaration can be found here http://www.rovers.co.uk/club/contactus/(IN SHORT THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT SUHAIL)

As can be read in EFL Appendix III, our Owners’ and Directors’ Test (http://www.efl.com/global/appendix3.aspx) governs the eligibility of who is able to own a club, based on a set of objective criteria. It is not therefore based on subjective views about the management of individual clubs, particularly as in a competitive league environment clubs will succeed or fail based on the on and off field decisions they, as owners, are entitled to make. The OADT criteria is constantly applied in that, should an owner fall foul of any of the objective requirements of the test, then this would impact on their ability to retain their position as a relevant person. In this respect the EFL will act should it be aware of any matter which breaches the regulations defined within the test.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Hi mate I've a letter prepped to email him with, same with Tom Finn whom recently I got hold of somebody with connections to him but the email address I have for John seems to be non-recipient of incoming mail so could do with a WBA email format so I can get a read receipt etc. John is about mid-way on my list to approach.

Spoken to about 8 key people over the last month or so, all of which have an intriguing point of view that they believe they know absolutely nothing what went on before and after but each person doesn't realise they provide a snippet which added with each others you get a flavour of things in totality.

I've heard from a few people now about documents in the background which are not in MSM nor been referred to so I do appeal to anyone with items to come forward in 100% discreetness so we can professionally and coherently go forward with out aims at the FA and co.

I'm keen over the next weeks to speak too certain reporters in the media an ex player and a football agent.

Good work and thanks for the update.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Good work and thanks for the update.

Anytime, from agents mobiles to each other, rogue business/law practicing - It's almost imbred in football. It's all very very secretive and close. That besides things I've heard about Rovers mostly substantiated would bring a tear to your eye.

It's telling when a certain someone has to call a certain ex agent for permission to speak isn't it.

• 1 month later...

Lovely bloke this suhail @Suhail Slayer I remember him taking selfies of protesters @Neal last year and laughing. From what I've learnt and what is evident publically about the bloke we need him gone. He's been here with JA from day one. This man is as much of a reason as Venkys for the current plight of BRFC.

image.png

image.png

11 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Lovely bloke this suhail @Suhail Slayer I remember him taking selfies of protesters @Neal last year and laughing. From what I've learnt and what is evident publically about the bloke we need him gone. He's been here with JA from day one. This man is as much of a reason as Venkys for the current plight of BRFC.

image.png

image.png

What is this individual really doing at Blackburn Rovers?

I hate the Venkys with a passion but will say this...I have never known business people so adept at covering their tracks and staying under the Radar,absolute masters in the art.

If people are alluding to the possibility that Pasha is an individual unknown to the football authorities then how the hell have they engineered it?

As suspected,behind the scenes the club continues to rot unabated.

Archived