BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #findpasha

ABBEY

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure I have met the bloke, had to go through him before meeting Balaji but I couldn't tell you what he looks like from memory

The grey man. He's doing a good job staying grey too.

The fans forum should be asking questions regarding this invisible person.

Maybe he's Agent 57 from Dangermouse, or Billy Castell from Paul Merton's 'autobiography' My Struggle. Either he's a master of disguise and he's spying from a burger van outside Ewood Park or is disguised as a turnstile. Or it is a cover name for a variety of people who organise things on behalf of Venky's-i.e. the Mr. Pasha who was involved in the purchase of the club is a different Mr. Pasha who is on our board, and a 3rd Mr. Pasha may have met Tom.

Whatever the truth is, it probably is not good since he's had links to Kentaro (or one of them has), and Andy McNab is more recognisable than him. With the crap that's gone on since 2010, there must be a nefarious reason for the secrecy.

Cmon chaddy how do you know this ... stop throwing the grenade and walking away ... put up or shut up.. I will quote this so you can see it

Cmon chaddy how do you know this ... stop throwing the grenade and walking away ... put up or shut up.. I will quote this so you can see it

Here you go

Or it is a cover name for a variety of people who organise things on behalf of Venky's-i.e. the Mr. Pasha who was involved in the purchase of the club is a different Mr. Pasha who is on our board, and a 3rd Mr. Pasha may have met Tom.

Stuart pointed out a possible glitch in the Matrix yesterday when nothing happened for 5 seconds after Reading scored. Maybe he's onto something and Pasha is an agent? "In the Matrix, they are everyone, and they are no-one."

Time root out this flecker and get some answers as well as turning the heat onto the other silent shadow hiders in Coar and Cheston. We can't get to Venkys but can get to these lot and they might be powerless but that's no excuse for hiding and being involved in this mess.

Demand the resignation of the lot of them, sack the board !

Stuart pointed out a possible glitch in the Matrix yesterday when nothing happened for 5 seconds after Reading scored. Maybe he's onto something and Pasha is an agent? "In the Matrix, they are everyone, and they are no-one."

Hmmm, been a while since I watched the Matrix films so the reference is quite vague in my mind (I avoid the sequels as they were a bit crap), but in My Struggle Billy Castell turned out to be managers of crap music hall acts who are used by 'the establishment' to entertain and distract the masses. It's a good book actually.

:lol: Missed this earlier!

Maybe he's Agent 57 from Dangermouse, or Billy Castell from Paul Merton's 'autobiography' My Struggle. Either he's a master of disguise and he's spying from a burger van outside Ewood Park or is disguised as a turnstile. Or it is a cover name for a variety of people who organise things on behalf of Venky's-i.e. the Mr. Pasha who was involved in the purchase of the club is a different Mr. Pasha who is on our board, and a 3rd Mr. Pasha may have met Tom.

Whatever the truth is, it probably is not good since he's had links to Kentaro (or one of them has), and Andy McNab is more recognisable than him. With the crap that's gone on since 2010, there must be a nefarious reason for the secrecy.

Steady on, Billy Castell's a member on here.

It's the sort of thing that the local media should be all over like a rash. A bloke who is the link to the owners, who has been confirmed to be central to decisions and on the club payroll, who has never spoken or made a public appearance, not even had his photo taken.

Any local journalist worth his salt would be making serious efforts to unmask this character. Get him photographed and his face plastered all over the papers, demand answers from the club as to what he does and why, go digging for information into his background, find out his links to Venkys/SEM/Kentaro.

Put him under pressure.

Instead we just get the odd reference to him as the middle man and nothing more. Its pathetic.

If he's been attending games how hard can it be for a photographer to pick him out?

Not too difficult with the size of the crowd these days :(

Really? Another pointless comment.

I am positive person by nature. Not my problem if you dont like it. Thats your problem pal

Humour bypass is obviously your problem though. And dont call me pal please as im not. I dont know you and you dont know me.

Pasha is the hidden version of the guy at Coventry a double agent

Make no mistake about it where heading the way of Coventry unless somehow a external debt forces administration

I don't see any other way as venkys and there conmen will run it till it's at a bare carcass

Archived