BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle / March On Ewood

pk1875

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to everyone who took part in the march. Decent turnout under the circumstances. I'd estimate between 150-200 people. Dignified, and class, represented by young and old. It did become a little quiet as we approached Ewood - as though people were apprehensive about the reaction of other Rovers fans. Nice welcome by a small group of Geordie fans mind.

Always makes me proud to be amongst people who really care. I was genuinely in two minds and it was touch and go if we'd get there but I'm glad we made it.

Well done to Paul (pk1875) - very well organised with most of the local media in attendance. Cheers.

Stuart is among them seen his mug on the pics!

Not much chance of being incognito this time out. The media folks make a bee line for you when you bring kids along.

A face that would stop a clock :tu:

Sadly true!

Well done to everyone who took part in the march. Decent turnout under the circumstances. I'd estimate between 150-200 people. Dignified, and class, represented by young and old. It did become a little quiet as we approached Ewood - as though people were apprehensive about the reaction of other Rovers fans. Nice welcome by a small group of Geordie fans mind.

Always makes me proud to be amongst people who really care. I was genuinely in two minds and it was touch and go if we'd get there but I'm glad we made it.

Well done to Paul (pk1875) - very well organised with most of the local media in attendance. Cheers.

Not much chance of being incognito this time out. The media folks make a bee line for you when you bring kids along.

Sadly true!

Well done Paul & Stu!

3rd successive home game I've not been interested in going despite having a season ticket.. Saturday is meant to be a buzz about the game, but after watching us at Barnsley last week that fire has gone

have you not gone?

• Backroom

Sadly true!

Sorry stu didn't even think you may not want to be noticed - happy to remove if you prefer to be incognito

Lowe straight back in again despite managing again without him on Sat. Doesn't matter who is boss or where he plays he's in every time he's available. Unreal.

Gallagher is second best striker arguably and maybe best outlet up front in the air if your packing midfield and going long yet he's had him out wide now dropped. This manager couldn't pick his own nose and personally i don't really see all the fuss about Emnes.

A 3pm kick-off on TV? :huh:

I felt sure this was a Monday 8pm affair.

We've already got our largely unexpected point at Huddersfield, Humbugs are better away from home - so time to start the losing streak again - Rovers 1-3 Newcastle.

Archived