BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uddersfield Away

I can't see how any of the midfielders could have had a good game when the stats say we spent 73% of the match without the ball.

Ive not formed an opinion on Nyambe yet but people do see home grown players through rose-tinted glasses sometimes. Look at the support for the incredibly mediocre Raya.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Nyambe had a good game. Improving game by game

Sell him.... not good enough chaddy ! ... we can't wait another six seasons like we've done with Jason Lowe.

Who's trying to sell Joe Rankin - Costello from the youths for 180k ?

Sell him.... not good enough chaddy ! ... we can't wait another six seasons like we've done with Jason Lowe.

Who's trying to sell Joe Rankin - Costello from the youths for 180k ?

If you know, please enlighten since you've got the figure!

The problem for me is that I won't live to see it.

If we never win another game 47er those rats in Pune can't erase the last 25yrs, so if I died tomorrow I'd be more than happy with my football exploits.

Premiership champions, League cup winners, Champions league, UEFA Cup campaigns and hammering the best sides in the country.

Job done.

Keep him and get him a 3 years contract.

You dont have a clue Jal at all. You said Jones wasnt good enough. Now starting at Man Utd.

Scot Wharton looks a better prospect !

When his agent if true was Bradley Orrs chaddy enough said......

3 year contract how would you know that ?

I've worked with him on and off over the past few years chaddy ! Scot Wharton is far better !

When his agent if true was Bradley Orrs chaddy enough said......

Dont try to screw us over when it comes to football.

Nyambe and Wharton played in different positions.

You worked with Nyambe? In what role?

I think you are agent

Don't know where to start. That was probably the worst I've ever witnessed from a Rovers team. I can't fault the effort but the style & 'philosophy' is abysmal. I was embarrassed. The style or type of football is the image the manager wants to create, day in, day out at an excellent training centre. What the hell are they doing, seriously?

We started time wasting in the first minute, with Steele dawdling over goalkicks. The game plan seemed to bypass the midfield by hoofing it up front for a 50/50, lose possession & defend for your lives. You can't do this, the amount of pressure it builds is unsustainable.

Can anyone tell me what Akpan brings to the team? Is he a holding midfielder or a defensive midfielder? He makes wrong decision after wrong decision, he gets out of trouble half the time with his long legs, more athlete than footballer.

The Town fullbacks played in our half, ours didn't want the ball. I teach my u12s to get wide & want the ball as soon as the keeper has control, this lot are scared.

Whats the point of the warm ups? Quick sharp passing then in match it's either hoof or players not showing, it beggars belief.

The poor right back Nyambe, he hadn't a chance, he had Feeney in front of him knowing he would either lose the ball if he overlapped or that he wouldn't support him in his defensive duties. He's on a hiding to nothing.

Does that turnip coach the team how to cut out crosses? The fullbacks & wingers had a field day. It's a jolly at Brockhall. Why do you take off a striker for a 37 year old defender? He is prehistoric and I mean Coyle, he is robbing a living.

I've watched the Rovers since 1980, and we have had some hidings, but that was a disgrace, football wise, it was like rugby union, playing for second balls and throw ins.

I could rant more but I've probably bored you.

Well done the players effort, well done the supporters.

On a side note, Huddersfield, the town & people are buzzing, like we where before this lot came.

Big big game at Chorley at 3pm on New Year Day.

They play top team AFC Fylde at home (Chorley beat them 0-2 away last week).

Should be 3,000 on and hopefully a promotion push that will leave Chorley one league below League 2.

My bet at the start of this season was Chorley to be in the football league in 5 seasons. Already plenty of former Rovers regulars who were home and away regulars have deserted Ewood to their local team Chorley.

UP THE MAGPIES!

Nyambe and Wharton played in different positions.

You worked with Nyambe? In what role?

I think you are agent

Cleaning their boots lol !

If you know, please enlighten since you've got the figure!

I've taken it from another poster don't know who from another website.

seen the goals,steele cost us 2pts there for the 5th time this season,get raya in.

Radio Rovers pretty much implied it was Steelear fault he is so error prone, oh for some of the keepers we have had, even our lower leagues Jones, Bradshaw, Arnold, Gennoe. Steele has a clanger in him every game.

Radio Rovers pretty much implied it was Steelear fault he is so error prone, oh for some of the keepers we have had, even our lower leagues Jones, Bradshaw, Arnold, Gennoe. Steele has a clanger in him every game.

Steele was a very odd signing !

I'm guessing your New Years Resolution wasn"t to make new friends?

I guess yours wasnt to be polite then.

On the subject, on making new friends? I've got great family and friends already. Thanks for your concern tho but no idea why you are bothered about me. Never have been before

I can't see how any of the midfielders could have had a good game when the stats say we spent 73% of the match without the ball.

Ive not formed an opinion on Nyambe yet but people do see home grown players through rose-tinted glasses sometimes. Look at the support for the incredibly mediocre Raya.

Bingo. Raya overrated to the point of delusion if he was any damn good he'd be playing every week building his value whilst Steele would have been flogged or got off the wage bill.

Archived