BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham Away 11 Feb

Hi

Blackburn Supporter here from Ireland.

Im over in England the weekend of the 11th and the girlfriend has given me the green light to go to this.

What will be the situation with tickets? Wont sell out away end will we and how would I get my hands on 2.

Thanks in advance

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Blackburn Supporter here from Ireland.

Im over in England the weekend of the 11th and the girlfriend has given me the green light to go to this.

What will be the situation with tickets? Wont sell out away end will we and how would I get my hands on 2.

Thanks in advance

Hi mate. Away tickets usually go on sale about 3 weeks before the match, and on open sale about 2 weeks before. If you definitely want to make sure you don't miss out, I'd keep checking the website from about 21st Jan and ring the ticket office for some the first day they go on open sale. Like Matty says, the chances of them selling out are zilch but you never quite know with Rovers fans some games, the considerably greater size of the old fanbase can pop out on occasion. For example Preston away last season when we sold out about 5,000 tickets nearly 2 weeks before the game. Course that was our first game with a new manager in charge, wouldn't it be great if history repeated itself :)

• 2 weeks later...

New manager wouldn't bring me back , new owners only .

Abbey, I note your strap line about posters NOT having your permission to quote your BRFCS post on twitter.

A similar thing has just been pointed out to me about a few other posts, including one of my own. Are there any site rules about people lifting posts from here and putting them on twitter?

I am assuming the "twitteratus" also posts on this site? I am sure someone can tell me.

In my view it would be preferable to discuss/disagree with fellow BRFCS posters on site, rather than doing their dirty work on twitter to a completely different audience and. of course,behind the back of the BRFCS poster.. I guess we would call that openness, although it might mean gaining less attention?

Abbey, I note your strap line about posters NOT having your permission to quote your BRFCS post on twitter.

A similar thing has just been pointed out to me about a few other posts, including one of my own. Are there any site rules about people lifting posts from here and putting them on twitter?

I am assuming the "twitteratus" also posts on this site? I am sure someone can tell me.

In my view it would be preferable to discuss/disagree with fellow BRFCS posters on site, rather than doing their dirty work on twitter to a completely different audience and. of course,behind the back of the BRFCS poster.. I guess we would call that openness, although it might mean gaining less attention?

Bang on but if your someone who's got an agenda against the site and little better to do then that's how you'd operate.

It's beyond pathetic.

Archived