BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys London Ltd Accounts

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise there given the sales and general downscale and the Rhodes/Cairney/Olsson sales plus last parachute must account for a huge chunk of that hole.

But at first glance overall wages never see to drop a lot ? Does someone draw a wage out of VLL ?

I particularly like the first line, third paragraph on the business review; "the focus of the company has again been for the football club to obtain promotion back the the Premier League". Bet they were having a right chuckle when they typed that up.

Glad to see us doing well with our recycling duties.

I particularly like the first line, third paragraph on the business review; "the focus of the company has again been for the football club to obtain promotion back the the Premier League". Bet they were having a right chuckle when they typed that up.

Glad to see us doing well with our recycling duties.

I stop reading it after that it just sums up the absolute farce of life under these lot and the nonsense spouted to pull the wool over the eyes.

I'll try and digest it all later !

For the previous accounts (2014/15), how can we have made a loss of £5.4m on the sale of intangible assets ?

It'll be something to do with goodwill, think you can get tax relief on goodwill. There's a few accountants on here including philip that'll put it into layman terms.

What needs to be done is compare our figures to those around us because those admin costs look incredibly high to me.

It'll be something to do with goodwill, think you can get tax relief on goodwill. There's a few accountants on here including philip that'll put it into layman terms.

What needs to be done is compare our figures to those around us because those admin costs look incredibly high to me.

That's what stood out to me. We made a £5mill loss in that area in 2015 and yet a £17mill profit last year. Thats a £22mill switch so it's no surprise the accounts appear healthier.

Payoffs maybe ??

That's what stood to to me in that we made a £5mill loss in that area in 2015 and yet a £17mill profit last year. Thats a £22mill switch so it's no surprise the accounts appear healthier.

Payoffs maybe ??

I don't know but I've no doubt there's a huge amount of massaging going on.

That's what stood out to me. We made a £5mill loss in that area in 2015 and yet a £17mill profit last year. Thats a £22mill switch so it's no surprise the accounts appear healthier.

Payoffs maybe ??

More like special meddling

Payoffs maybe ??

No intertangible assets counts as player trading and subsequent registrations.

So 20 million loss prior to player trading.

SBOI agreement is up in March 2017... funny that.

The club will rely on net player trading and the availability of bank facilities for 2017.

Page 18 is the qualifications. Interesting to note it looks like the funds are not debt free but at a cost of 1.6 million.

So 20 million loss prior to player trading.

SBOI agreement is up in March 2017... funny that.

The club will rely on net player trading and the availability of bank facilities for 2017.

Page 18 is the qualifications. Interesting to note it looks like the funds are not debt free but at a cost of 1.6 million.

I get that but but my original point was how did we make a £5mill loss on player trading in 2014/15 if we didn't buy anyone.

So the overall Club debt just increases again...around 130 Million now?

Dire situation.

Think its 123 million. with only a bank overdraft of just over 10 million, just like we had under JW and Barclays regarding the overdraft.

So with that in mind (113 Million) that it's been borrowed through VLL, this 113 million must originally be from SBOI? Banking facilities with VLL expiring in March 2017... Administration end date to file for this year is also in March.

Fasten up.

Who loans 113 million to VLL which is basically a shell given the state Blackburn are in at the minute? Must be some heft securities put down.

Could be the VH corporation or it's bank lends money to VLL with some somehow flowing back the other way to service that debt ?

All will be well covered i suppose and i notice Mrs D signed them off again although will she be involved to sign off the next lot given the supposed shareholder changes. I wondered if Mrs & Mr D 'gifted' a lump of their shares to the other two would that somehow affect the debt in regards to FFP or something else ?

Wasnt it Mr D

Yes well spotted it seems it was and it looks like Madame has washed her hands of it. Think there was some changes regarding her in the poultry business as well i read somewhere ?

Maybe she's just semi retiring.

Think its 123 million. with only a bank overdraft of just over 10 million, just like we had under JW and Barclays regarding the overdraft.

So with that in mind (113 Million) that it's been borrowed through VLL, this 113 million must originally be from SBOI? Banking facilities with VLL expiring in March 2017... Administration end date to file for this year is also in March.

Fasten up.

Who loans 113 million to VLL which is basically a shell given the state Blackburn are in at the minute? Must be some heft securities put down.

or a dodgy bank deal

Archived