Sign in to follow this  
Mike E

News Thread Attempt 394

16 hours ago, Dreyski said:

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell. Grab your tinfoil hats and start the conspiracy theories, lads.

That sounds like something that someone working for the 'dark forces' might say.

Edited by Husky

On 11/08/2019 at 05:01, Dreyski said:

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell. Grab your tinfoil hats and start the conspiracy theories, lads.

It seems to be one "conspiracy" that has semi united the left and right, obviously both putting the blame on the others odious heroes.

I would love to be the Clinton's and Trumps florist, amazing how many of their acquaintances meet surprising sudden endings and need flowers sending to their funerals.

It does seem though the death of Epstein might not have the desired effect that was wanted when he was suicided.

Edited by perthblue02

That Cancer Centre in Egypt got bombed, about 20 people died if I remember correctly. What it was, was the car bomb vehicle was hit by another car, there was an accident, or at least, that's one version, the clinic was also called an Oncology centre.  Class act for them to do this.

For the record, I don't even know if that cancer centre was the target, I thought it just sort of happened unintentionally, the bombers were probably going to somewhere else.

Edited by Audax

Over 50 countries in the world recognise Guiado as legitimate president of Venezuela.

The countries that stick with Maduro, Putin's Russia, Erdogan's Turkey, Assad's Syria.... China's Xi.

Be happy when you see protesters being quashed in Hong Kong that the folks who stuck up for Maduro, , their handiwork is on display again. It doesn't matter if you have over 2,000,000 refugees from Venezuela telling you their individual story and now in fact, braving some bad conditions just getting to Colombia where some independent militias wish to hunt them down or where women are being used in sex trafficking.

Plead ignorance, we are just trying to get their oil. Yeah, right.

Never mind the source, I don't like it myself but I am not seeing this story often but I believe it likely happened.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-13/journalist-chinas-global-times-brutally-arrested-hk-airport-protesters

Journalist For China's Global Times Brutally 'Arrested' By HK Airport Protesters

The protesters, mostly youth certainly aren't perfect and they certainly should not be doing stuff like this. The situation for now, has seemed to deescalate.

But I've got a lot of sympathy for them.

-----------

And Epstein? What can you say a strange, sad story. Those types of people must have some sort of sickness, mental illness, something.