BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boycott The Lancashire Evening Telegraph

Neal

Refreshing to see the fans columns in the paper actually telling it like it is. Shows even more what an utter bull headline it was the other day. Reading around a lot of so called clapper happy's who it was obviously aimed at (i.e a minority) haven't fallen for it either.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lowe and Feeney - their excellent performances at QPR show their poor home form is the fault of the fans.

Get behind the players.......http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15016510._Slate_Venky_s_by_all_means___but_Blackburn_Rovers_players_need_our_backing___not_criticism_/?ref=mac

What a TIT of a journo but maybe written by his Amazing Dancing Bear aka GarCoyle..it fits the agenda insult.

Insulting the few fans who still go to Ewood...how clever is that.

Lowe and Feeney - their excellent performances at QPR show their poor home form is the fault of the fans.

Get behind the players.......

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15016510._Slate_Venky_s_by_all_means___but_Blackburn_Rovers_players_need_our_backing___not_criticism_/?ref=mac

Given the wage bill is in the top ten quartile of the league, some of the individuals refusing to play this season then I suggest as we've been in the bottom 3 all year that they pull there F****n finger out and those still attending might be encouraged to actually get behind better performances.

At the moment the current season has been offensive to my eyes.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15016510._Slate_Venky_s_by_all_means___but_Blackburn_Rovers_players_need_our_backing___not_criticism_/?ref=mac

Wrote by a Clown

Terrible column.

Blame the fans as usual.

I wouldn't mind if Ewood was some bear pit, in which players were jumped upon on every mistake.

In fact, our players and manager get off very, very lighlty considering the utter s****e we've been watching for 6 years.

Barnsley seems to be a notable exception, where players -and Coyle- got stick. Someone described it to me, as a cauldron of hate lol.

Anyway, I think Coyle, in particular, has got off very lightly.

Barnsley seems to be a notable exception, where players -and Coyle- got stick. Someone described it to me, as a cauldron of hate lol.

Anyway, I think Coyle, in particular, has got off very lightly.

Think we always knew once the fans had finally had a right pop at him it would play into his hands and those who always look for excuses or blame. He's still got off with it lightly but if that Barnsley outburst has galvanized the team behind him a bit then all well and good it's had a desired effect.

He deserved it as did some of the team but they've turned it around and they've had some plaudits and deserved that. Swings and roundabouts but they need to let it drop now.

Think we always knew once the fans had finally had a right pop at him it would play into his hands and those who always look for excuses or blame. He's still got off with it lightly but if that Barnsley outburst has galvanized the team behind him a bit then all well and good it's had a desired effect.

He deserved it as did some of the team but they've turned it around and they've had some plaudits and deserved that. Swings and roundabouts but they need to let it drop now.

"We're havin' a party, when Venky's die.

I wouldn't **** on Madame Desai."

Great lyric, first sung at Oakwell, It is like a creed. Hope there are similar verses forthcoming from the Bard of Barnsley!

Given they've performed in one away game that's a bit of a jump to come to that statistical conclusion.

Also having seen both on many occasions - including under Bowyer when neither were particularly rounded on but put in less than inspiring performances - I'd say the evidence suggests they're two not very good players. Mind you, I've not seen either perform well in away games either, although in fairness to Feeney I've not really seen him in away games. Actually scrap that I don't really see him in any game, home, away, live or on TV, he's that invisible.

Forced to read the Telegraph bullsh!t every night, it had the stuffing knocked out of him and walked out just before Christmas.

I'm cancelling our Telegraph order tomorrow. Last week was the final straw. If I want propaganda I'll buy the match programme thanks very much.

The headline writer is presumably a dingle taking the mickey. The comments on the website are beyond belief and every single day some weirdo claret is all over it in the name of humour (I suspect it's said headline writer, coupled with a couple of other Burnley fans out of the LT office - prolonging the agony for a bit of a laugh).

There's no investigative news, no questioning, no substance. Just nothing. It doesn't serve its readership, it doesn't educate, and it no longer deserves my money.

Forced to read the Telegraph bullsh!t every night, it had the stuffing knocked out of him and walked out just before Christmas.

I'm cancelling our Telegraph order tomorrow. Last week was the final straw. If I want propaganda I'll buy the match programme thanks very much.

The headline writer is presumably a dingle taking the mickey. The comments on the website are beyond belief and every single day some weirdo claret is all over it in the name of humour (I suspect it's said headline writer, coupled with a couple of other Burnley fans out of the LT office - prolonging the agony for a bit of a laugh).

There's no investigative news, no questioning, no substance. Just nothing. It doesn't serve its readership, it doesn't educate, and it no longer deserves my money.

No journalism, only reporting.

No journalism, only reporting.

It's not even reporting, it's just a cut 'n' paste job from the accounts, admittedly someone had to actually pick out the parts that sound good.

If, unlike me, you are cynical, you could, and I'm not, wondering how much the Rovers 'donation' to the LT staff party fund is...

Archived