BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town Vs. Rovers - 14/1/17

I can't in the name of Lucifer understand why he didn't use more than the one sub after 61 minutes. He needed to chase a point. Why not put on Mahoney instead of Lowe or Akpan.

Akpan was dead on his feet after 85 minutes. He and Feeney should have made way for Tomlinson and Mahoney.

Nothing to lose. Have a go. Pathetic, Coyle.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

His distribution out of defence does not suggest he would light up the midfield.Also lacks the close control required at this level.

He was doing alright under Lambert. Hardly a surprise his form and progress have taken a nosedive under the current chancer.

He was doing alright under Lambert. Hardly a surprise his form and progress have taken a nosedive under the current chancer.

True, I've got a theory he only trains the attacking players. Sturridge, Gallagher, Rodriguez have all seemingly flourished under him.

Then he must let Hughes and Sandy Sh1te manage the defense training and as they came from Scottish club Ayr, the players are probably thinking from Irvine to these chancers WTF!

And Coyle says the fans have an agenda. Changes a defence that has been tighter, Feeney stays on after gifting the 3rd and killer goal. Brings on Emnes and sticks Gallgher out wide, is it just me that thinks Gally should stay in tge middle and Emnes go wide? He has to go but of course he won't. I really don't want us in the 3rd division again.

Nah, the LET already have some post-match rollocks up from him on their site.

LT is literally the Owen Coyle show these days so no surprise there and i dread to think what headline excuses the lastest gimp is writing for Mondays rag.

i listened on lancs for my sins today and gally is a total venksympathiser and the build up they totally ignore blackpools and our off field and pretend everything is normal.

We are up a certain creek without a paddle. I honestly think my old Sunday league side would score against our defence. Shocking

after that 1st goal today my 5 year old grandson would...pathetic defending and goalkeeping ...it was if there had been a bet on 1st goalscorer

i listened on lancs for my sins today and gally is a total venksympathiser and the build up they totally ignore blackpools and our off field and pretend everything is normal.

after that 1st goal today my 5 year old grandson would...pathetic defending and goalkeeping ...it was if there had been a bet on 1st goalscorer

Radio Lancs and the Lancs Telegraph are both an absolute joke. Avoid both these days and I wouldn't be able to cope with Rovers player because I imagine that's ten times worse. I wish someone in the media would speak some sense about rovers for once but they're all just spineless bar stewards who'll pretend everything is Rosey for the sake of a few quid. F**k em.

In my opinion those two are the main reason we don't get the national coverage we should. Simply because the national printed and broadcasting media pick up most of their stories from local reports

Absolutely, when your local paper is just a Venkys propaganda machine what hope have we got? Sad really.

Disappointing second half performance in particular. Once again individual errors cost us. All three goals that Ipswich scored came from our own mistakes. Marshall dreadful for the first, giving away a free-kick when he had ample time to clear the ball. The wall disintegrated and Steele seemed all over the place. Second goal a direct result of Steele throwing the ball out straight to an Ipswich player whilst the third came from losing the ball in midfield. Feeney again looked our most dangerous threat and Mulgrew caught the eye again with a very cultured performance. At half-time we looked good for a point at least but basic errors are costing us.

Disappointing second half performance in particular. Once again individual errors cost us. All three goals that Ipswich scored came from our own mistakes. Marshall dreadful for the first, giving away a free-kick when he had ample time to clear the ball. The wall disintegrated and Steele seemed all over the place. Second goal a direct result of Steele throwing the ball out straight to an Ipswich player whilst the third came from losing the ball in midfield. Feeney again looked our most dangerous threat and Mulgrew caught the eye again with a very cultured performance. At half-time we looked good for a point at least but basic errors are costing us.

You'd think the thick T***ts who start on a saturday and the gormless one managing them would at least work on not making these mistakes, mentioned quite allot to date!

Time line time:

13th Aug 2016 - An Unacceptable Performance Individual Mistakes (Wigan) - http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/wigan-athletic-blackburn-rovers-owen-coyle-3245042.aspx

1st October 2016 - Injuries haven't helped "Ultimately a couple of Mistakes" (Birmingham) - http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/blackburn-rovers-birmingham-city-owen-coyle-3339729.aspx

22nd Oct 2016 - A huge dissapointment "We've Made a Mistake" (Bristol City) - http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/owen-coyle-blackburn-rovers-bristol-city-3376904.aspx

6th Nov 2016 - Self inflicted defeats by "Mistakes" - https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=owen+coyle+individual+mistakes

23rd Dec - Mistakes not injuries Costing us (Reading) - http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14985219.Mistakes_not_injuries_behind_Blackburn_Rovers__defensive_woe/

30th Dec 16 - We have to stop playing catch up "Individual Mistakes" - http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/blackburn-rovers-huddersfield-town-owen-coyle-3491013.aspx

15th Jan 17 - We paid the penalty for our "Mistakes" - http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/owen-coyle-rovers-ipswich-3519881.aspx

Then we have the biggest set of bottlers to play for the club chipping in with;

Sam Gallagher - 17th Dec "Mistakes" - http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14972804.Striker_Sam_Gallagher_wants_Blackburn_Rovers_to_learn_lessons_from_defeat/

Danny Graham - 19th Dec "Mistakes"

- http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/danny-graham-blackburn-rovers-reading-3476726.aspx

Now I know there is more but the players and Coyle are just as bad as each other. You'd think looking at those dates and how long it's gone on for they'd have learnt.

Worst set of players for the club i've ever seen, worst manager and coaching set up, worst director, worst owners and i think even the facilities and stadium look in the worst condition i've seen them in.

Nothing positive at all.

Do you actually enjoy going to every game? Seems like torture to me.

But before Kevin Gallacher even spoke they asked Andy Bayes about last year's accounts. He said he wanted to know what was going on to actually reduce the debt not slow the increase in debt. He also wanted to know now that all the crown jewels have been sold what the plan was?

He didn't criticise but he asked a few of the questions, Rovers wanted to hear the answers for. Shame he hasn't asked them at Ewood and got answers.

Poor players regularly make " individual errors " that's why they are poor players and why they are wearing our shirt at the moment.

Putting ball skills etc to one side the next most important skill is decision making at speed under pressure. The top players can do this most of the time. Most of the players at Ewood at the moment are lacking in this basic skill.

Poor players regularly make " individual errors " that's why they are poor players and why they are wearing our shirt at the moment.

Putting ball skills etc to one side the next most important skill is decision making at speed under pressure. The top players can do this most of the time. Most of the players at Ewood at the moment are lacking in this basic skill.

A good manager of poor players would train them so hard then that basics they would do in their sleep. It is not rocket science. You might not be able to make them superstars but you can make poor player into below average ones. Coyle can't do that but at least their table tennis skills will have improved.

Do you actually enjoy going to every game? Seems like torture to me.

Simple answer is yes. The minute I stop enjoying following the Rovers is the minute I walk away from it. Make no mistake I'm fully aware that these are difficult times brought about by an ownership that simply has no feeling or regard for the club they have bought. However, like most football supporters I believe that things will, at some point, change for the better. Things may very well have to get worse before they get better, but at some point things will take a turn for the better. This season finishing fourth from bottom is the main goal. A far cry from the point when the owners took over but we are where we are, as they say. My main hope for retaining Championship status is that it will be easier to find a buyer when the present bunch leave for whatever reason.

Archived