BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer's Linkedin Profile

Amo

Typical nobody has commented on the fact that Bowyer's Boys have bulldozed their way back into the play-off positions will a crushing 1-0 away win at the league leaders. I heard some lads were back-heeling it when a simple header would have done. Cruyff turns floating around like bubbles at the Boleyn Ground. Happy days.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Batman. said:

Typical nobody has commented on the fact that Bowyer's Boys have bulldozed their way back into the play-off positions will a crushing 1-0 away win at the league leaders. I heard some lads were back-heeling it when a simple header would have done. Cruyff turns floating around like bubbles at the Boleyn Ground. Happy days.

That league is ridiculously tight. Check out from 5th down 

1 hour ago, Batman. said:

Maybe that's because they haven't?

When it comes to Bowyer, he was okay for us. That side with Rhodes Gestede King Cairney et al was good enough to get promoted and he failed in that sense but I don't get some Rovers' fans ill feeling towards the guy. I for one hope he takes Blackpool up this season and if he does the irony of us saying he's now found his level would be brilliant if we're away at Bloomfield Road on the opening day of next season. I hate football.

On 4/18/2017 at 6:56 PM, Stuart said:

:lol::lol:

You aim for one and you get two! Bravo.

But the "most amateur mistake of them all" - high praise indeed. I'm going to let Rev off because he was a gentleman.

Followed by "the most pathetic get out of all...."

"Oh, erm, I said the completely wrong thing on purpose just for a laugh." 

I'm sure Rev is relieved that you've let him off......  :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha that quote. RIGHT GOOD GO. :lol: Good on him I hope he can take them up. But I also hope we aren't playing them next season. Either in League 1 or the bloody JPT. 

image.png

Just watched some of the Blackpool game. That's some shockingly poor football! Luton looked like a team who had spent the last few weeks preparing for a bodybuilding competition.

Blackpool won 3-2, Second leg Thursday night.

Every credit to the NAPM lot too, hardly a soul on screen in the stands.

Fair play to Bowyer, is doing a sterling job. Perfect fit for the owners of basket case clubs, doesn't moan much and just cracks on. Defiantly over promoted with us but showed some good qualities. Shocking to think that we could be facing him next season.

The Footballing Machine is hurtling towards Promotion at the speed of light.

From what I've heard it was one of the most one sided 3-2's you'll ever see, with a Mourinho esqué tactical masterclass to turn the game around from what was a seemingly hopeless situation at 2-1 down.

I've not checked his linkedin profile for a while but I'm presume all words have been replaced with a single picture of his middle finger, and quite rightly too.

Get yer buckets and spades ready lads.

Archived